What's new

Injustice - Videos / Thoughts from WonderCon

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
It just occured to me that I 've seen no combo breakers. You can break right? It's not just clashing that breaks. True, false, boner?

cyke_out

Noob
It just occured to me that I 've seen no combo breakers. You can break right? It's not just clashing that breaks. True, false, boner?
clashing is the breaking system, you only get one clash/breaker, you only get it during your final lifebar. and you have to bet bar to get out of it without getting hurt.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
clashing is the breaking system, you only get one clash/breaker, you only get it during your final lifebar. and you have to bet bar to get out of it without getting hurt.
Jesus. Here's to hoping that no one has long ass combos and unblockable/breakable resets like Cyrax.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
LEGEND Did it seem like Deathstroke will gain any benefit from instant-air gunshots?

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
To be fair, his character is boring. He either loses outright or he wins outright, there's not much in between... lol.
Yes because he never has even fights with Shazam,Wonder Woman,Flash,Batman,Doomsday,Bizarro,Lex,H'el,among others...oh wait.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yes because he never has even fights with Shazam,Wonder Woman,Flash,Batman,Doomsday,Bizarro,Lex,H'el,among others...oh wait.
lol...
I know. He's just either Superman or he's weakened I'm about to die Superman. I find that boring. He does have exceptions though like you've pointed out.

CCVengeance

lol...
I know. He's just either Superman or he's weakened I'm about to die Superman. I find that boring. He does have exceptions though like you've pointed out.
Dude....Superman in the new 52 can benchpress planets,move faster than light and outwrestle a dimension,yet he still got one shot'ed by Ocean Master.

SRP

Noob
Here is my question. Since we've seen video of Desthstroke shooting superman out of his super, would it be possible to use flash's trait to dodge supers?

Reedoms

Noob
Dude....Superman in the new 52 can benchpress planets,move faster than light and outwrestle a dimension,yet he still got one shot'ed by Ocean Master.
Classic case of writers not communicating. Besides, what better way to introduce the next Big Bad than by having him punch the daylights out of Superman? Doomsday did it, Darkseid did it, Hal did it when he was Parallax. It's just a quick easy way to say "This nigga strong. Watch out"

cyke_out

Noob
Why are people complaining about zoners before the game has even come out? These players only had the movelist, it's much easier to input one special move, than to find out the optimal BnB with limited playtime.

Secondly, finding anti-zoning tools takes longer too, figuring out the correct angles, or the appropiate distance to jump, dash or use armor moves requires practice, something you are not going to have at a booth.

almost the entire cast in Marvel has some sort of projectile and while zoning plays a huge role in it, so does ToD's combo's and insane mix-ups. It's way too earlier to worry about getting zoned out.

CCVengeance

Exactly.. That character man!

lol....
Well when you're the most published chracter in history with a reputation of being broken then yes you will grow stale.
Some writers at least have moments of brilliance like in Action Comics he took the opportunity of sharing the collective mind of everyone in the planet and asked them all to say their names backwards in order to push a 5th dimensional imp back to his home.It only get better when you realize that Supes breaks the fourth wall and he himself considers Clark Kent and Kal-El to be his real name.

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't think all those are zoners some are just really versatile so they kan be played either way. People just zone with them a bit because it's easier when you don't know any kombos or frames.
I think whats happened is that NRS has just learned some real balancing lessons from MK9 and made the entire cast effective at full screen, so there's no absolutely unfair matchups like poor Baraka and Sheeva have to endure.

After watching Deathstroke do his thing its pretty obvious was real zoning is in this game, and it isn't just gonna be Nightwing stabbing his stick in the ground or BA fishing for full screen dive kicks.