What's new

Injustice - Videos / Thoughts from WonderCon

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah, missiles hit overhead though, so if he's got some way to make it a 50/50... These bodies aren't ready. Healing looked good, he came out of it really slow though. Gun cancels are probably better to get out of pressure rather than start your own, unless he can land like a poke and combo into it.

So hype for this game though
I'm thinking missiles + zip line cross up and/or overhead is gonna be a big deal for slow guys like Grundy and in open space, d+1 xx gun cancel xx throw is gonna force people to twitch. Cyborg's one of the few I'm really not that excited for but I am just fucking stoked at how much potential all these characters have.

Missiles hit low.
Aren't you supposed to be in bed? Hey, I don't think I ever saw a single one of Deathstrokes rockets get blocked, even when the guns were, are they unblockable?

Also, Deathstroke will be the online hero of this game.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Is Green Lantern a zoner then? His chain gun seems useful, his fireball too. Then there are his weird missiles which go half screen.

I'm not sure what he is...

trufenix

bye felicia
Is Green Lantern a zoner then? His chain gun seems useful, his fireball too. Then there are his weird missiles which go half screen.

I'm not sure what he is...
A member of the green lantern corps? a playable character in injustice? male? Why does everybody need a label.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
That sounds pretty terrible. No one ever lands three separate parries in a row without getting hit. I hope there's an easier way build "Ha" meter.
Depends who you're fighting. He could do it between frame gaps in strings after blocking too. I reckon he'll give characters without projectiles some trouble, probably the slower ones too.

Calling it "Ha" meter is so cheesy though...

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
To be fair, I would've taken deathstroke, but I wasn't sure yet how Black Adam should've been played. Plus I didn't quite get the hang of his moves yet, but after I did I believe my record with Black Adam was 12-1

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
EGP Wonder_Chef , you have gotten me thoroughly excited for Aquaman/Black Adam/Catwoman.
I really like that D1~special actually combo's now. That would have made reptile a lot better haha.
Thanks a lot for this write-up!
Any character in MK9 with an overhead would be broken as shit if d1 could be true combo'd into....Take Smoke for example... Block low you could eat a B2 for your entire life bar (pending he hits reset), or if D1~Smokebomb was a true combo, you would be fucked if you block high too.... that shit would be STUPID