What's new

Injustice Training Partner Thread

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
As all of you undoubtedly already know, my PSN name is playakid700, and I'll be using the four characters you see sketched in my profile picture.
1: Harley Quinn,
2: Green Arrow
3: Cyborg
4: Solomon Grundy
(and everyone else, eventually.)
I'll be on every night, and live in the NorthEastern U.S on a "decent" internet connection, that will be upgraded very soon.
Knowing that I'll be making a colossal tutorial series on everything having to do with Injustice on AmazingGamingChannel, I'm going to need a lot of matches against competent players.
You will be recorded.
Thanks.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
@JLU51306
@Suzumebachi
@RunawayMafia
@Sasarix

You four, on the PS3 list would probably be most beneficial to me- as all of you appear to have interest in a wide variety of characters.
This is something that would greatly benefit me, as I need to learn as much as possible, about as many characters as possible.

Could you reply to me with your general geographical regions?
As I stated- my internet connection is not super, and may be subject to lag in long distance situations-
until I upgrade it- soon after launch.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Xbox 360: Reptile Orion
Characters: Batman, The Flash, Shazam, Raven (It could slightly change prior to 4/16...lol)

Feel free to send me a friend request or communicate on the forums. I plan on playing during nights and weekends.

Thymis

Noob
PSN : Turtleman99

I will Main Grundy, Harley, Bane, Raven, Joker....unless they all are boring then idk

....Add Hawkgirl also ill main her for sure incase people need that match up

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Xbox: zydrate101 (be gay friendly )

I am interested in possibily maining wonderwoman,killerfrost, hawkgirl or aquaman,

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii U

I will most likely have the title for all three consoles

Mikemetroid

Shazam, Solomon Grundy, and the Flash.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
PSN Zyphox___ (three underscores :joker:)
XBL Zyphox and i am literally playing every character because i want to help the community understand them better and do character video breakdowns, so any partners/slaves willing to help me would be awesome as fuck!!! just msg me here, or on xbl/psn Mr. Mileena ?

Cody

Noob
PSN: GotyesTrainwreck
This may come to a surprise, but I'm not really a very good fighter player, but have always been interested cuz I've always played these games and swear that I'm the biggest fan of Mortal Kombat (have every single one and pre-ordered MK (2011) 3 times just to get different DLC on day one) and am interested in learning any kind of fighter. I'd be willing to learn basically anybody and as many people as I can so then I can get into the game and be whomever I'd like on any given day and any given fight. I'm not explaining specific people, cuz I'd really like to learn as many people as I can. That being said, anybody want to help me get better, I'd be a student that would be much appreciating.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
PSN Zyphox___ (three underscores :joker:)
XBL Zyphox and i am literally playing every character because i want to help the community understand them better and do character video breakdowns, so any partners/slaves willing to help me would be awesome as fuck!!! just msg me here, or on xbl/psn Mr. Mileena ?
I would be down for this!

Geoduck

Halfasser
PSN: Gioduck
unofficial mains: Aquaman, Ares, Sinestro, and Green Arrow

Everyone looks so fun and interesting in this game that it's hard to pick out a day one main :(

Edit: I'm adding Sinestro to my unofficial roster of mains. Insomnicide

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Great idea OP. I'm really excited for online training mode. I'm so glad that I'm in KILLA. I've got the best training partners on PSN.

KILLA_xGHOST

I$AAC

Noob
I'll throw my name in the hat.

XBL= ISAAC 813

Characters = Deathstroke, Doomsday, Batman, Superman, Frost, Nightwing, Aquaman, Flash, and Bane

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Sure, I'll get in on this.

PSN: CallMeTetris

Characters: Green Arrow and Bane for sure, plus varying amounts of Sinestro, Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Black Adam, Doomsday, and Cyborg til I figure out who I like best.