What's new

Injustice Training Partner Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Anyone wanting to train with me in Injustice please don't hesitate to hit me up on PSN. I might be online tonight, but a lot of my offline scene guys will be coming over tonight so it might be really really early in the morning. My Psn accounts are Joker8417, Crazy_JoeKerr_88 and coming soon is Butt Devastated? The first characters I'm going to be messing with (not guarenteed to stick around though) are Black Adam, Joker, Aquaman and one grappler...not sure which yet. BTW I expect tons of invites from all you mufuckas on my friends list. I'm looking at all you fucking wharfers out there. @.@

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Anyone wanting to train with me in Injustice please don't hesitate to hit me up on PSN. I might be online tonight, but a lot of my offline scene guys will be coming over tonight so it might be really really early in the morning. My Psn accounts are Joker8417, Crazy_JoeKerr_88 and coming soon is Butt Devastated? The first characters I'm going to be messing with (not guarenteed to stick around though) are Black Adam, Joker, Aquaman and one grappler...not sure which yet. BTW I expect tons of invites from all you mufuckas on my friends list. I'm looking at all you fucking wharfers out there. @.@
Don't tell me how to live my life BEEEEEEEEEIIITCHHHHHHH

--------
For the OP
PSN: STB_BeefSupreme, o-BEEF_SUPREME-o

Batman, Nightwing, Shazam, Killer Frost

Seretar

Noob
XBox Gamertag: Seretar

I'm really quite new to modern fighters and i'd love anyone who would be willing to help out a newb =D

Vagrant

Noob
I train offline for the most part, but will play online occasionally if competent players wanna run MU's.

my GT is vagrant42791

I main DS. hit me up if you need the MU exp.

hey guys, new to the fighting game scene so I'm still trying to learn a lot of the lingo, strategy and what not. Looking to get better and improve myself. any help from more experience players is ALWAYS appreciated.

Add me on the PSN my ID is carrottop1787.

I plan on maining Batman, Nightwing, Flash, and possibly Black Adam

Shizarm

Noob
sign me up! interested in shazam!, bane, green lantern. Also my gamestop isn't having a midnight release so anyone looking to train that also wont be playing till midday tomorrow let me know! until then ill be on the forums drooling at the fun everyone else is having

xbox360 GT: psykotec