What's new

Injustice - Tokyo Game Show Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As Injustice is at the Tokyo Game Show, GameSpot has recently released a trailer that is was debuted for the game there. It features bits of gameplay for all announced characters so far with some opening dialogue to get the story going in your head. Again, this is the premiere trailer for Injustice at the Tokyo Game Show.

dc4.jpg

Attachments

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
A trailer that probably didn't need to exist, but it does show off a new stage and CW's super I guess.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
A trailer that probably didn't need to exist, but it does show off a new stage and CW's super I guess.
I guess the new reveal probably isn't due before at least the EB Expo, and they wanted to give us a little something while waiting. Don't forget there are story dialogues :D

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Now. What IS that stage, and doesn't it sound like Martian Manhunter at 0:14?
I thought it was Martian Manhunter too!! I will go nuts the day they announce him as a playable character. I just hope they aren't basing this game off the New 52 where they completely re did his origin story and took him out of the justice league :(

I sure hope this game doesn't simply portray Batman as completely right against Superman. I hope both of them and wrong in different ways.

Also, I hope that was Martian Manhunter. It would be so cool to have him in this game.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Awaits Joker reveal trailer....
Continues awaiting Joker reveal trailer....
Whilst not only being a fan of the Joker from his TDK performance, like 80% of Joker's "fans."

Damn NRS yall slacking in the female character model department wonder women is not attractive at all she fkn ugly lol, catwomen looks damn near 40, and harley is decent shes the only half decent looking one in the game, i suggest a protest 4 char change lol damn step up the female beauty lol

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Damn NRS yall slacking in the female character model department wonder women is not attractive at all she fkn ugly lol, catwomen looks damn near 40, and harley is decent shes the only half decent looking one in the game, i suggest a protest 4 char change lol damn step up the female beauty lol
I'd totally main a 40 year-old woman in mom jeans.