What's new

Injustice to be playable at United Kingdom event Insomnia 48 in late March

loogie

Noob
It will be the xbox version with a full roaster
Same thing happening at an event in Dubai on March 7-8th. The game will be on debugged systems and not on discs!

And you can take this info to the bank.

I'll post a writeup once we play it out here.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
It will be the xbox version with a full roaster
Same thing happening at an event in Dubai on March 7-8th. The game will be on debugged systems and not on discs!

And you can take this info to the bank.

I'll post a writeup once we play it out here.
Where did you read that it would be a full build?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
the park inn hotel still has rooms available and is right next to the event, we could EASILY have MK casuals in the hotel rooms and in general hang out.

regardless if any new faces are coming, come say hi!

loogie

Noob
Where did you read that it would be a full build?
Actually, i'm working/helping the organizers here. And this was their answer when i asked about the built! downside is it will be on 360 sets, so they gotta get converters. powerleaguegaming.com with whom Warner Bros are setting it up.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Actually, i'm working/helping the organizers here. And this was their answer when i asked about the built! downside is it will be on 360 sets, so they gotta get converters. powerleaguegaming.com with whom Warner Bros are setting it up.
You mean the event in your country? I was more talking about I series ha.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
If you can give us a date mate, i'll see what im up to. Really busy lately, and i put in for a lot of work/courses, weeks in advance.

So we'd get a chance to play a preview version of Injustice??
It's looking like Sat 23rd March matey. And yes.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
That would be awesome, Do you live close by, I can contribute to the petrol fee's on the day.

Dose it include drop of or do i have to get train home, I don't mind if i do?

PM me :)
well i dont live close but im jetting up north quite often so yeah its a possibility and yes i'll drop you back. its legion btw lol

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
well i dont live close but im jetting up north quite often so yeah its a possibility and yes i'll drop you back. its legion btw lol
I would like this very much mate, I would defo contribute to the fuel cost there.

Do you have to pay admission when you get there just so i know?