What's new

Injustice - The 'Celebrity Match-up Debates' of Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Kevin Conroy and More!

Bane has brawn & brains, that's why he's such a cool villian. However, all Batman has to do his take away his Venom then he's finished.

Aw man, the game isn't even out yet and Bane has already mastered the art of abusing the interactive environments to pull out a ridiculous comeback win... So glad that can be turned off. :)

So was this the "BIG" announcement today? REALLY? No real footage of anything except a second or 2 of Bane. No big character reveals. I guess we should just consider every post by Ed Boon a troll!!! Cause, who gives a shit what "Jay and Silent Bob" think about who would win in a fight! I didnt realize how bad the marketing is at Netherreal/Warner Bros.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
So was this the "BIG" announcement today? REALLY? No real footage of anything except a second or 2 of Bane. No big character reveals. I guess we should just consider every post by Ed Boon a troll!!! Cause, who gives a shit what "Jay and Silent Bob" think about who would win in a fight! I didnt realize how bad the marketing is at Netherreal/Warner Bros.
Kevin Smith has a HUGE internet prescence. He has millions of twitter followers and podcast listeners. Having him on board to promote injustice is a VERY good marketing strategy.

SZSR

Noob
Haha Jay and Silent Bob really work off of each other, seems more like Bob and Silent Jay though.

Tara Strong is hilarious, and Wayne Brady keeps making Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

Kevin Conroy met my expectations, I expected gdlk, so that's what I got.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
But what I'm still wondering is, will we see a fight of say, Bane vs Batman? Or is it just like "Bane got the most votes, he moves on."

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jay and silent bob FTW!

Mallrats is one of the all-time greats. "The only way he could bang regular chicks would be with a kryptonite condom.. but that would kill him" haha
Yup, the dialog in that movie is fantastic, definitely one of Kevins best.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
But what I'm still wondering is, will we see a fight of say, Bane vs Batman? Or is it just like "Bane got the most votes, he moves on."
Yeah that's actually the concept, on thursday night the votes stop being counted and later, presumably Friday, they release a match between the best players in the studio of each character (including pro tournament players) where the winner of the votes is revealed by the winner of the fight.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Yeah that's actually the concept, on thursday night the votes stop being counted and later, presumably Friday, they release a match between the best players in the studio of each character (including pro tournament players) where the winner of the votes is revealed by the winner of the fight.
But that would mean that the fights are staged. Whatever, I'm just glad that we will finally see GOOD gameplay. Can't wait!

n9195v

Noob
I hope they just capture a lot of sets and than show one that has the right character winning rather than having staged fights