What's new

Injustice - Team Finish Him Footage Pt. 2 from Paris Manga

Wake Up invincibility is still there, but it's not universal like MK ranging from 11 to 20 (EX) moves.

The frame number is tweakable and it varies by the move being used for Injustice as it currently stands :).
Either way, it doesn't look as widely available, abusable, or downright insane in this build and that in general gives me hope. Especially when I see the kinds of movement that Catwoman and Nightwing are capable of.

Speaking of Catwoman, that girl looks like she's taking no prisoners in this game man. She has been bawse in every build I've seen her play in. Very interesting stuff.

Either way, it doesn't look as widely available, abusable, or downright insane in this build and that in general gives me hope. Especially when I see the kinds of movement that Catwoman and Nightwing are capable of.

Speaking of Catwoman, that girl looks like she's taking no prisoners in this game man. She has been bawse in every build I've seen her play in. Very interesting stuff.
Yeah it looks to be good, I like the pace of this game, it seems as if you can go from a more patience oriented game to a more rush down Marvel style based on what you want to do, sounds really good.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Wish the video was better. Awesome tid-bits of game play. Even though its a new game it seems like the combos are a bit odd in their fluidity. Non-the-less its' still freeking bad azz!