What's new

Injustice - Team Finish Him Footage Pt. 2 from Paris Manga

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In the lastest batch of videos (see first batch, here) recorded by Team Finish Him at the Paris Manga game show in Paris, France - we've got several matches of the exclusive Team Finish Him was a part of. In these videos you will see competitive game-play Nightwing vs Harley, Green Arrow vs The Flash, Cat Woman vs Superman and Harley vs the Flash in the finals. The Team Finish Him competitors are MystGun, Dr Jackal, Steakz, Diego, ARZ, Rhezous with Diego vs Dr Jackal near the finals!

[NOTE] 5 month old build - much of this will be subject to change
Source: KommunityFinishHim

Attachments

SLy

Noob
So harleys has a cartwheel dash and a cartwheel attack. That's gonna be dem day 1 mixups lol..

Nightwing also looks very interesting though..

SLy

Noob
^^^ Lol yes. But he looks cool doing it at least. Those wake up attacks are crazy..You can just throw it out. And if you get hit then it goes into a free loop lol

That Harley vs Nightwing match was probably the best competitive video we have seen from this game so far. Both players just had a good idea how to play the characters.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
"superman, envoie le, bordel". So typically french, if you understand, its hillarious. He's trolling the superman player pretty hard, lol

xQUANTUMx

according to the announcer, the guy playing flash started playing just that morning before the expo, and he's already doing 43-48% combos with him. B.R.O.K.E.N. S.H.I.T.

I don't think people understand the concept of polishing in video games. Which is like the last part of development. I don't even get why people debate damage values in showcases like this.

I can't wait to see Flash this Friday, everyone will finally know if his animations are still "bad" so they can rest easy.

xQUANTUMx

player impressions. I can translate or give a synopsis later in the week, I'm swamped with school atm. they basically predict flash to be top tier, they like batman (they find his execution a bit tougher). Superman is slow, but hits hard, they like harley a lot. They note that Solomon is kinda tough as he's super slow, and its hard to approach.

edit: if this is in another thread, i apologize, mods delete my post if need be.

I hear what you're saying, but I still have no patience for that argument. NRS has had since 2011 to examine what was going on in MK9 to make sure the same stuff wasn't duplicated in Injustice. 5 months isn't that long ago. Stupid stuff should have been cleaned up by then because they know what will fuck up the game. They saw it in MK9. They know the frame data. They know what they absolutely should not do, and if they repeat it then that will be very disappointing. I don't buy that they could magically shore up all the stupid shit in the last two months of the game if they haven't been doing it all along. I heard all this build shit in the last months before MK9, but we saw what happened after 5 patches? But even MK9 deserves a break because they were short on time. I get it. But that's not the case with IGAU. Shit better be done right. Can't keep using the build excuse every game release year. Dat don't fly wit me. When you build a house you better make damn sure that the foundation is solid, or else you'll be royally fucked.
It is a show build, purpose of it is to show how the game works.....and that it DOES work.

Why would you waste development time adjusting damage values for a build that's not going to be going on printing discs for show builds. All this footage is just there to show the game play.

Reserve judgment. And this time they have a more in depth tweak variable system for Injustice, improved upon MK9, so if anything is off, they can easily fix it.

I hear what you're saying, but I still have no patience for that argument. NRS has had since 2011 to examine what was going on in MK9 to make sure the same stuff wasn't duplicated in Injustice. 5 months isn't that long ago. Stupid stuff should have been cleaned up by then because they know what will fuck up the game. They saw it in MK9. They know the frame data. They know what they absolutely should not do, and if they repeat it then that will be very disappointing. I don't buy that they could magically shore up all the stupid shit in the last two months of the game if they haven't been doing it all along. I heard all this build shit in the last months before MK9, but we saw what happened after 5 patches? But even MK9 deserves a break because they were short on time. I get it. But that's not the case with IGAU. Shit better be done right. Can't keep using the build excuse every game release year. Dat don't fly wit me. When you build a house you better make damn sure that the foundation is solid, or else you'll be royally fucked.
I understand that you are apprehensive due to mk. But 5 months is a very long time to when you factor in that an entire team is working on these things on a 40+ hour week.

Will they fix everything in time for launch, or find everything for that matter? No. Impossible. We will put more manhours into this game in a day then they could during the entire development of it. But things like damage scaling and glaring things like infinites are going to mostly be caught. Remember the mk demo? Put it up against the actual release. And yes I know the vanilla mk was fucked too haha...I'm just saying we literally can not take anything from these videos apart from what strings/normals/specials are going to look like. we can't even be certain if these combos will still be possible nor if their damage will stand.

Gameplay, even from a five month old build, is looking fast as hell overall. Plus, the fact that harley was downright abusing flash with low gunshots on wake up and vice versa with sweeps tells me that they thought about what I said in removing wake up invincibility (SWWEEEEETTT!!). Let the Oki mixups commence!

Gameplay, even from a five month old build, is looking fast as hell overall. Plus, the fact that harley was downright abusing flash with low gunshots on wake up and vice versa with sweeps tells me that they thought about what I said in removing wake up invincibility (SWWEEEEETTT!!). Let the Oki mixups commence!
Wake Up invincibility is still there, but it's not universal like MK ranging from 11 to 20 (EX) moves.

The frame number is tweakable and it varies by the move being used for Injustice as it currently stands :).

KHAOTIC_Flames

Mumm-Ra for Injustice?
48-60% combos are the standar damage of most fighting games and most dont have combo breakers so I dont see the problem... stop crying already damn you guys act like you know high level gameplay.... a very few do and most who play other fighters actually dont mind this kind of damage. we are the reason subzero and some chars got over nerfed... hope nrs dont listen to us lol

KHAOTIC_Flames

Mumm-Ra for Injustice?
SSF4 AE2012 has like 4updates already and its about to get a new one and thr FGC respect it as a very solid fighter.... fighters need time to explore and balanced man chill the fucc out.