What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
/Thread over.

Oh wait, that chick in the middle, um... Yeah, got it: I don't know and neither do any of you.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Thing is, I'm just being a dick. Raven was apparently confirmed months ago but she appears to not be a villain this go 'round so I'd wager this isn't her we're looking at. Just don't see why she'd be with the villains yet.

I really would like this thread to be over though.

Thing is, I'm just being a dick. Raven was apparently confirmed months ago but she appears to not be a villain this go 'round so I'd wager this isn't her we're looking at. Just don't see why she'd be with the villains yet.

I really would like this thread to be over though.
Probably won't be until they announce these two dipshit characters that we can barely see. I haven't been this annoyed by secrecy on a project since Star Trek Into Darkness...oh wait...I still don't know much about that either. Ed Boon must be taking tips from J.J. Abrams.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Probably won't be until they announce these two dipshit characters that we can barely see. I haven't been this annoyed by secrecy on a project since Star Trek Into Darkness...oh wait...I still don't know much about that either. Ed Boon must be taking tips from J.J. Abrams.
You didn't hear?
It's a 185 million dollar commercial for the third movie. And Zoe Saldana is still hot as fuck.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Okay some people might try to argue for what I'm about to say.

RAVEN IS NOT IN THAT PICTURE. THEY'RE ALL VILLAINS, JUST BECAUSE SHE WENT ROGUE A COUPLE OF TIMES DOES NOT MAKE HER A FULL FLEDGED VILLAIN. YOU THINK IF BANE TURNED GOOD A COUPLE OF TIMES THEY WOULD PUT HIM ON THE OTHER ACHIEVEMENT PIC? WHICH ARE ALL HEROES.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Okay some people might try to argue for what I'm about to say.

RAVEN IS NOT IN THAT PICTURE. THEY'RE ALL VILLAINS, JUST BECAUSE SHE WENT ROGUE A COUPLE OF TIMES DOES NOT MAKE HER A FULL FLEDGED VILLAIN. YOU THINK IF BANE TURNED GOOD A COUPLE OF TIMES THEY WOULD PUT HIM ON THE OTHER ACHIEVEMENT PIC? WHICH ARE ALL HEROES.
When she's possessed... she's not working for the good guys. So she wouldn't be on the heroes list either now would she?

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I want Raven in the game as bad as the next guy, but I don't see her in that cheeve pic, Killer Frost maybe but I have no clue about the other one

ShowboatingPenguin

When she's possessed... she's not working for the good guys. So she wouldn't be on the heroes list either now would she?
That doesn't matter, she will be always in everyone eyes a good guy.

"When she's possessed she's not a good guy"
Oh, gee that's a good enough reason for her to be on a villain pic which everyone of them started out as.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
That doesn't matter, she will be always in everyone eyes a good guy.

"When she's possessed she's not a good guy"
Oh, gee that's a good enough reason for her to be on a villain pic which everyone of them started out as.
It is if she's possessed in the game. lmao

As in... let's say when she's fighting luthor there in that screenshot, that's the first cutscene she's in and she gets possessed. The rest of the game is possessed Raven. Why would anyone view her as a good guy?

She's out there committing crimes, but everyone just goes... nah, we see her as a good guy. It's cool. lolno

Your logic makes no sense.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage

As in... let's say when she's fighting luthor there in that screenshot, that's the first cutscene she's in and she gets possessed. The rest of the game is possessed Raven. Why would anyone view her as a good guy?

She's out there committing crimes, but everyone just goes... nah, we see her as a good guy. It's cool. lolno

Well Luther is bad at the start then joins Batman and the team against dictator Superman.
Wouldn't he be on the good guys side with your logic?

Seriously, I don't believe it'd make sense for her to be on that achievement picture. Why else would it be all villains and then all heroes even if the heroes are on completely different sides(i.e. Batman.... Superman... Aquaman.... Wonderwoman). The heroes are standing side by side like it's all good even though in the story they are split against each other.

I'm not saying that it's not possible that Raven turns evil during the story, but think it through a bit more and see if you still feel the same about it making sense for Raven to be among all those villains if the two pictures are clearly not related to the story.

ShowboatingPenguin

And no one has ever made that assumption that Raven is possessed in the game.

All I'm saying is because she's been possessed before does not make her a an actual villain, that's like saying Batman could be one those villains because he's been mind control and almost killed everyone therefore he could be in the picture.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well Luther is bad at the start then joins Batman and the team against dictator Superman.
Wouldn't he be on the good guys side with your logic?

Seriously, I don't believe it'd make sense for her to be on that achievement picture. Why else would it be all villains and then all heroes even if the heroes are on completely different sides(i.e. Batman.... Superman... Aquaman.... Wonderwoman). The heroes are standing side by side like it's all good even though in the story they are split against each other.

I'm not saying that it's not possible that Raven turns evil during the story, but think it through a bit more and see if you still feel the same about it making sense for Raven to be among all those villains if the two pictures are clearly not related to the story.
B/c if she acts as a villain in the game... it would make sense to have her on the picture with the other villains?

How is that so hard to understand? Her previous alignments make no difference if she acts like a villain in injustice. lol

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Being possessed to do bad =/= Actual villain.
Still, you're not doing good now are you?

Hell, for all you guys know... Trigon (the one who possesses her) could be the main villain of the game. Thus, Raven is on the villain list until she isn't under his control anymore. He is a villain after all.

And that's my entire point (not saying people are making that assumption of her being possessed, nor that I am) I'm saying that is a reason she COULD be on the villain picture if that is indeed Raven.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Just cuz the heroes are fighting each other, don't make them not heroes. Raven could be not heroic in IGAU.