What's new

Injustice Speculation: Is Boon Hinting at Mr. Freeze or Capt. Cold?

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Itll be captain cold, because if mr freeze gets in over mega man 1 Ice Man, too many people will have to change their pads.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Captain Cold looks cooler. Don't really care either way(Watching people squabbling over this crap is super entertaining btw).

dendeno9

Noob
You guys think maybe this is a stretch of a hint. Like it's intended to make us focus on the ice and think CC or Mr. Freeze. Maybe it's really a hint at the change of states in matter (is there any superhero with a power like that?) Maybe even someone from the NorthWest Territory. Or maybe the int is just the number -30C, anyone know how that number might relate to comics?
Let's face it Billy Squire -> The Stroke -> Deathstroke Is more of a stretch than Billy Squire -> Shazam's first name is Billy.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Damn, if it is gonna be another Batman character I want Poison Ivy or Red Hood

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I will be very curious to see what they actually do with cold, if they go with his original version with his cold gun, or the new 52 one where he is a meta, and is basically sub-zero.

If it is CC, please let him be like this one, not with this gay ass gun.

Reedoms

Noob
You guys think maybe this is a stretch of a hint. Like it's intended to make us focus on the ice and think CC or Mr. Freeze. Maybe it's really a hint at the change of states in matter (is there any superhero with a power like that?) Maybe even someone from the NorthWest Territory. Or maybe the int is just the number -30C, anyone know how that number might relate to comics?
To the changing states of matter idea, the only people I can think of are Firestorm and maybe Metamorpho. Both seem very unlikely. To my knowledge, there aren't many Canadian Superheroes so that seems out of the question as well.

dendeno9

Noob
To the changing states of matter idea, the only people I can think of are Firestorm and maybe Metamorpho. Both seem very unlikely. To my knowledge, there aren't many Canadian Superheroes so that seems out of the question as well.
Yeah, It's possible but I really don't see Boon going that far with it either and the fact that the Flash really needs a nemesis for the game and the Trailer with the Flash dodging ice really makes me think it's going to be Captain Cold. Bane really hit me by suprise though, we really have enough bat characters.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
If it is CC, please let him be like this one, not with this gay ass gun.
They could have alternate costumes a'la Cyrax and Sektor style. A Meta-Looking Captain Cold, and another where he uses tech to generate the cold (i.e- One he shoots ice like a hadouken, other he shoots ice out of his gun). That'd be sick as fuuuhhh-

Lumpymoomilk - But... but... That's what makes him so AWESOME!!!

Goku

Noob
In all honesty, it would be cool if they put both in. They could make them work sort of like Sub-Zero and Cyber Sub-Zero, where they both use ice but in a different way. Hopefully, though, they are not just Sub-Zero clones and actually go deep into their abilities in a creative and unique way :D

shig

kool guy
I don't know shit about either of them but I want it to be Cold if only because Freeze being in Arkham Asylum would make for a pretty good stage interaction cutscene.