What's new

Injustice PC Steam gamer-tags

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Invisible players in room. asked people on my friends list and they say there's like 11 people in room and i can't even see them.
Has something to do with region lock?
They are supposed to have removed the region lock in their update back in november. It's a bug that lots of ppl have (including myself). I never see any people in the rooms.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
They are supposed to have removed the region lock in their update back in november. It's a bug that lots of ppl have (including myself). I never see any people in the rooms.
How hard is it to remove a region lock...
#NRS_Fail

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
How hard is it to remove a region lock...
#NRS_Fail
I actually requested a support ticket from WB and started a thread with them about the problem. They said I should turn off the Anti-Aliasing (which worked for lots of people) but didn't work for me. I don't remember what happened next with that thread, I should go back to them and continue working on it lol.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I actually requested a support ticket from WB and started a thread with them about the problem. They said I should turn off the Anti-Aliasing (which worked for lots of people) but didn't work for me. I don't remember what happened next with that thread, I should go back to them and continue working on it lol.
I turned off AA and V-sync and still worse online experience ever.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
This game is such a joke on pc. If they are not even going to make the online play work why bother even adding it in.
Never will I be buying a game from high voltage again.

Last edited:

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
This game is such a joke on pc. If they are not even going to make the online play work why bother even adding it in.
Well, who is really responsible for the online fail/netcode?

Is it WB, High Voltage, or NRS? (just wondering)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think the online is awesome in the PC version if you have a good connection. It has been the best online experience by far over everything I have played so far (360, ps3, ps4). Is everyone complaining about netcode sure they have a good enough PC to run this? Mine runs flawless on a GTX 660 card.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
This game runs at 2 different frame rates, 30 or 60. if they are playing on a different fps you will not be able to join them in lobby matches. There connection will just come up red and the only option is to ignore them. But you can still join them in privet matches just runs like crap.

Im starting to think you can only see people if they are running the same aa as you. I have mine set to 4 and I can see people. But if I turn it off I cant. More testing need to be done. Video settings may have something to do with the netcode in general. As having different setting may cause problems.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
This game runs at 2 different frame rates, 30 or 60. if they are playing on a different fps you will not be able to join them in lobby matches. There connection will just come up red and the only option is to ignore them. But you can still join them in privet matches just runs like crap.
Good to know. For some reason my PC's performance have dropped lately and now I can only really play if I set 30 FPS :/