What's new

Injustice PC Steam gamer-tags

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In light of recently purchasing a new r9 270x video card injustice and mk9 at top settings run like butter as opposed to when I had my Radeon 4700 it ran about 5-7fps

My steam account is bambamguitar

I changed profile account to
pig of the hut

Add me and post yours

Also I only use hit box on PC as practice so expect weird inputs and growing pains from my side

gdf

Noob
globaldefenseforce I use a controller with subpar inputs, so I'll probably struggle getting used to it before I design a way to circumvent etokki issues.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
JTB123UK on Steam.

I'd really like to try playing with some US players if possible, so if anyone wants to try it out please add me.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Braindead2009

I am from the Middle East so I'll get better connections with people from the EU. I did get decent connections with players from US/Canada though.

Mudrac

Noob
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mudrac
I'm from Serbia (Europe) but somehow I managed to play against 3 ppl from Canada and US without lagg so I guess you can add me from anywhere and we can give it a try.
Pretty much daily player and can provide decent challenge against most top players I've ran into online (for rest I end up being best target dummy EU).

Vinci212

Hungry Game Dev
Mr. Vinci - East Coast, good connection during the weekdays (Can play west coast) and can play at lunch time, hit me up!

doomfarmer

unorthodox
i'm "doomfarmer" on steam as well... i'm in detroit, mi... add me whoever is close enough to have a good connection in injustice.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Invisible players in room. asked people on my friends list and they say there's like 11 people in room and i can't even see them.
Has something to do with region lock?