What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

Flashes increase in dash and Superman's Super move nerf are unnecessary. Why the hell does a super need to be nerfed if anything just nerf the damage when the trait is active.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
You don't think the game needs faster walkspeed lmfao? Injustice needs better anti airs and faster walkspeed. Anybody will tell you that
yeah I agree. When I watch WW walk, it reminds me of the electric football game I had as a kid. Soooooo slow

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I seriously dont think Aquaman's D2 will change much if at all in this buff. I just dont see how you could make it better. It's already huge, beats everything, and leads to full combo. Its an AA and a starter and its just...its just perfect. How could you buff that?
Ya, Ill believe it when I see it. Im hoping they made grundys godlike though. It was already pretty good. He improves a lot in my opinion if he gets faster start up on his uppercut

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
I'm sorry was there even one person on this forum that thought for a second dive kick is too good? You see him jump hold back on the freaking gamepad and problem solved. What's he gonna do then? Overhead you to death? I'm not downplaying BA he's a really good character but Divekick is just not an issue.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I'm sorry was there even one person on this forum that thought for a second dive kick is too good? You see him jump hold back on the freaking gamepad and problem solved. What's he gonna do then? Overhead you to death? I'm not downplaying BA he's a really good character but Divekick is just not an issue.
Whats funny is the thing that beats me usually is BA trait. I don't think they should patch his trait but its just funny how its the dive kick people focus on. We all got armor right?

Kiko

Face it, you're done.

It's more of the fact that its a free get in card and can lead to additionally pressure. If you happen to be holding back thinking he will dive kick he can switch it up with the lightning strike to have you guessing the entire time. He can also trait it for an additional 12%.

Who else can pressure you into blocking a certain way from full screen?

Oh yeah.., black Adam.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's more of the fact that its a free get in card and can lead to additionally pressure. If you happen to be holding back thinking he will dive kick he can switch it up with the lightning strike to have you guessing the entire time.

Oh yeah.., black Adam.
Any dash in attempt is met with a long backdash and the potential of eating 40% for free when he punts you from the air. If you don't wanna dash in, theres plenty of lightning for you to chew on while you wait is another thing.

Error

DF2+R2
Flashes increase in dash and Superman's Super move nerf are unnecessary. Why the hell does a super need to be nerfed if anything just nerf the damage when the trait is active.
It's a 3/4 screen overhead punish for anything slightly negative, it still does it's job.

Reactions: RYX

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Any dash in attempt is met with a long backdash and the potential of eating 40% for free when he punts you from the air. If you don't wanna dash in, theres plenty of lightning for you to chew on while you wait is another thing.
no divekick leads to no pressure you are wrong

RYX

BIG PUSHER
It's more of the fact that its a free get in card and can lead to additionally pressure. If you happen to be holding back thinking he will dive kick he can switch it up with the lightning strike to have you guessing the entire time. He can also trait it for an additional 12%.

Oh yeah.., black Adam.
not really, considering lightning is easy to react to.

It's the instant dive kicks you have to watch out for, but you can easily just meet him in the air and stuff him since it has no priority.

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
This is just a misconception as I've proven that Ares has options against F23 breath pressure that leads to full combos. I also tried F23 breath, F23 breath against Alucard and he stuffed it for 30 percent. Ares is not helpless to this pressure and I wish people would stop saying he is.
what does he do? been trying to figure out for the longest time :( thx :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
What do you think the Bane match up will be now?

Will you also be contributing to my bottle of frozen tears?

Not sure, I do not have that much EXP playing KF vs. Bane so I cannot say.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Grundy gets a 50% reset for 1 bar off his d2 bro

I was referring to his air thrown. His D2 is good, but not as good as Aquaman.

lol, I just imagined Aquaman summoning his mechanical goldfish and throwing them at people, meanwhile Batman covers himself in lube.
Good creativity you got there, man.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I like the sound of that universal D2 buff, if it really does make a difference I might start playing this game again.