What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
As I said elsewhere, its one of 3 things being either faster AAs, less scaling, or... d.2 being air-immune.

I want the first 2, but the 3rd wouldn't be bad. We have some of the best ground game, so we might as well punt people out of the air and set them right back down on the floor.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Not even gonna lie, I was hoping it'd be like king/grundy where we can input more commands for more stuff. I wanna do a spine breaker into a suplex and then tombstone someone. I don't care if I have to spend 3 meter for it, I'll get it back.

If i didn't have a wedding to attend on the other side of the country i would be in the lab this weekend brushing up on my D2 combos.

Seriously who gets married in Florida in July?

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
If i didn't have a wedding to attend on the other side of the country i would be in the lab this weekend brushing up on my D2 combos.

Seriously who gets married in Florida in July?

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2
People in Florida, old people, and people with way too much money and bad taste in location.

chores

bad at things
As an Aquaman player, it is NOT a "get out of jail free card" like everybody says. Even though you can activate it on reaction, it's most effective on a good read. Most of the cast can juggle Aquaman by the time that his trait would kick in if activated on reaction. The only player that I kind of feel is "robbed" by Aquaman's trait is Batman. You can block his b112 or 223 on reaction with his trait.
his trait kills ww's b113 and 33 and 11spin on reaction. really only untraitable is a raw b3 which is universal or a raw spin which is not practical lol. sword stance is the same with 22. hate that damn trait. but i dont think its imbalanced.

also aquamans godly d2 is fine. wonder womans is almost as good honestly. i catch batman j2s frequently

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
As an Aquaman player, it is NOT a "get out of jail free card" like everybody says. Even though you can activate it on reaction, it's most effective on a good read. Most of the cast can juggle Aquaman by the time that his trait would kick in if activated on reaction. The only player that I kind of feel is "robbed" by Aquaman's trait is Batman. You can block his b112 or 223 on reaction with his trait.

On that note, I don't feel too badly. Aquaman's normals are highly unsafe, and a lot of them are slower than Batman's. He needs his trait to remain decent. And Batman has to be stopped somehow.
Are you talking about injustice or another dc game?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Everybody STFU about Aquaman's trait. In some matches it's gotta be the most annoying as fuck thing to ever fight against, in other matches Aquaman pretty much doesn't have a trait at all.

As an Aquaman player, I think it needs to have about 10 seconds in cool down. Getting a c-c-c-c-combo breaker vs. a lot of the cast every 7 seconds is hilarious but over the top.

Anyway, I hope with the whole d2 buff thing, damage scaling gets a bit better. It's hard to discourage people from the dumbfuck jumps if the best you can do is 30% for 1 bar.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Everybody STFU about Aquaman's trait. In some matches it's gotta be the most annoying as fuck thing to ever fight against, in other matches Aquaman pretty much doesn't have a trait at all.

As an Aquaman player, I think it needs to have about 10 seconds in cool down. Getting a c-c-c-c-combo breaker vs. a lot of the cast every 7 seconds is hilarious but over the top.

Anyway, I hope with the whole d2 buff thing, damage scaling gets a bit better. It's hard to discourage people from the dumbfuck jumps if the best you can do is 30% for 1 bar.
I agree. Aquaman trait giving you troubles?
Pick Bane. :cool: b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1 b.1

D

Deleted member 9158

Damn time that stupid divekick got nerfed. And I don't really feel Grundy needed the buff, but i'll take it!

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Flash shouldnt have been buffed. Secret top tier now. Completely shuts down several members of the cast, gives no fucks about better anti-airs.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Flash shouldnt have been buffed. Secret top tier now. Completely shuts down several members of the cast, gives no fucks about better anti-airs.
I thought Running Man DID put you in crouching state.

I'm facepalming hard now because knowing that it didn't would've made that fight so much easier, but I think instead I'm just going to pat myself on the back for psychically adapting to a future patch.