What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Mulder

King of Heroes
The Forgotten's place on the Top 20-Firm 20th place. The flashbacks is why this episode is so damn amazing and are among some of the most powerful stuff in TAS.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Fell asleep for two hours and I'm taking a break ATM. There. :joker: Next up for me is Two-Face though.
Ah yeah. Sweet.
Was that so hard? :joker:
I'm quite bored.

Got lots of games to play....
The Last of Us again, DmC again, Arkham games again, Bayonetta, Mirror's Edge, Dishonored, BioShock Infinite, The Walking Dead. Those are the main ones, but there's more too. :eek:

Mulder

King of Heroes
Ah yeah. Sweet.
Was that so hard? :joker:
I'm quite bored.

Got lots of games to play....
The Last of Us again, DmC again, Arkham games again, Bayonetta, Mirror's Edge, Dishonored, BioShock Infinite, The Walking Dead. Those are the main ones, but there's more too. :eek:
Play the Arkham Games in October before Origins comes out.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Play the Arkham Games in October before Origins comes out.
Not a bad idea.

Also Trine 1, Trine 2, Burnout Paradise.

The Last of Us, DmC: Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Jak trilogy, Sly trilogy, Uncharted trilogy, Arkham series, Mirror's Edge, Dishonored, BioShock Infinite, The Walking Dead, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box and Trine 1/2, so maaaany to plaaay. D: #FirstWorldProblems

Got a few other steam games to play but probably won't with some, that are random that game in the 1 dollar humble bundle, like Risen 2 and Sacred 2.

Just Cause 2, Saints Row: The Third, Garry's Mod, GTA: Vice City are also there, but I don't really think I'll do the campaign for those, just play them for fun in free roam or whatever when I feel like it.
I've screwed around for Just Cause 2 a lot already.

randomdude

Warrior
Joker-TKJ origin is the definite origin. He's got bipolar issues and has schizophrenia. His recollection of his origins are vague but when he remembers them he's kinder. His relationship with Harley's either amazing or awful. He's more the sad clown in that while he's joking usually often times he's sobbing. He's in love with Harley because she looks like his deceased wife.
intriguing, how would he interact with bahman?