What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Can't you just like leave, and maybe come back one day? Must you delete your account?
To be honest, I really hate the people on this site. I don't mean to be nasty, but everything is so frustrating. I won't say why because I'll sound like an elitist jerk. I see no utility in this website besides talking to you guys and maybe getting combos, but I can get combos from elsewhere or find my own.

Well, if that's the case, then I will log out.
It's been a pleasure talking with you fine people.
Everyone else though.
Srsly. Ammagash.
Never before have I seen such horrible spelling/grammar, terrible arguments or reasoning, and just all-around ineptitude.
I'm off to be with my people (Math Club and/or Science Team).
(For the record, I freaking hate Big Bang Theory. It enforces so many stereotypes, and it's just stupid)
I'll see you guys around life.
Peace.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Everyone else though.
Srsly. Ammagash.
Never before have I seen such horrible spelling/grammar, terrible arguments or reasoning, and just all-around ineptitude.
(For the record, I freaking hate Big Bang Theory. It enforces so many stereotypes, and it's just stupid)
Peace.
Goodbye. :(

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Everyone else though.
Srsly. Ammagash.
Peace.

Everyone else though.
Srsly. Ammagash.
Peace.
Okay.
Same to you.
You've obviously never read YouTube comments or have been to 4chan.
Enjoy your time with them.
(Oh)
Alrighty then.
Goodbye for now.