What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I sold my Limited Edition Zelda 3DS for $235 +$15 shipping on ebay last week and bought the Limited Pokemon X & Y Blue Edition 3DS XL for only $200. Sweet deal! BUT, I was supposed to have my 3DS XL by today judging from what Wal-Mart told me, but it's still in the next state over, I'm ticked, I would have had all night to play X but now I can't cause someone fudged up.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I sold my Limited Edition Zelda 3DS for $235 +$15 shipping on ebay last week and bought the Limited Pokemon X & Y Blue Edition 3DS XL for only $200. Sweet deal! BUT, I was supposed to have my 3DS XL by today judging from what Wal-Mart told me, but it's still in the next state over, I'm ticked, I would have had all night to play X but now I can't cause someone fudged up.
Aww that sucks.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Aww that sucks.
Yeah it does.

Sorry I've not been on here in a while guys, I don't know what's goin on with me lol

I did find out something cool, I borrowed some of the current Marvel NOW books from the library and was able to redeem the codes on the back of them and get them digitally! lol Someone already did it to the Iron Man: Believe book though, but I got the first two books to All-New X-Men (when I say books I mean graphic novels) and the first book to Thor: God of Thunder. I wish DC would start doing this with their books.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Nice man.
I have the red limited edition Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
probably gonna start over in pokemon x so anybody want mega stones/pokemon you cant get yet? figured id ask before i wonder trade the shit