What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Donny's scared because we talking about girls.
Donny's scared to discuss something Spinky discussed in the convo, publicly.

How do you know they've never been asked out?
Anyway this is getting awkward as fuck, I'm not participating in this conversation anynore... and didn't D4 leave already?
If they had then they're doing fine. Why would you be sad about not having a GF if someone asked you out?
Meh. Okay. D4 already leave? He left the conversation, this is the thread. Dunno what you mean.

Fine new topic... any character patch notes.
Green Arrow Stinger low-overhead MB on block!! Very nice.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Dude, MK9 E3 trailer was the most hype shit. I exploded immediately when seeing Khan's helmet. That's how you know shit's about to go down.
Some of the best-and-worst-at-the-same-time days of my life were before MK9's release. Oh man, those were the days.

Some of the best-and-worst-at-the-same-time days of my life were before MK9's release. Oh man, those were the days.

Try to imagine my hype when I saw Johnny Cage doing his ball breaker on Mileena, or seeing Sub-Zero's torso-rip fatality for the first time. Multiply that hype by, like, 500 when I heard Smoke was returning.

this talk of old hype is making me want mk10 a little faster, gotta admit it.

dude spinky when i was watching evo 2011 i was in my room eating cereal and when i saw the intro you know to top 8 or whatever i was freaking out it was so fucking awesome man

memories r so great i want more cinematics next game like fujin vs shinnok

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
I WANT TO PLAY MK9, BUT THE NETCODE SUCKS MONKEY DICKS. *Slits wrists*
Yeah, I'll get onto Scrubjumpstice later when I'm in front of a decent TV.
Oh I miss that, when I could Bane AA grab all day and they couldn't figure a way around it.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Try to imagine my hype when I saw Johnny Cage doing his ball breaker on Mileena, or seeing Sub-Zero's torso-rip fatality for the first time. Multiply that hype by, like, 500 when I heard Smoke was returning.

this talk of old hype is making me want mk10 a little faster, gotta admit it.
Baraka was my favourite back then, I remember spamming the shit out of Boon and asking if he was in or not, then eventually I saw him in the Challenge Tower video and spewed everywhere. #Nostalgia #Hashtag
goddamnit i want mk10 now. Fuck you spinky, when's cyborg smoke, heroic cage and zombie liu kang?

Goddamnit. I didn't need this hype tonight.
I've been feeling this hype inside of myself for like, half a year. It hurts so bad, I need it.

I WANT EMO KANG FOR MK10.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Baraka was my favourite back then, I remember spamming the shit out of Boon and asking if he was in or not, then eventually I saw him in the Challenge Tower video and spewed everywhere. #Nostalgia #Hashtag
Until MK9 I was always a Scorp man, then I found I was strangely good with Smoke.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
yeah I think I'd want a kung fu brooding guy that throws bottles for projectiles too.
Yup, it'd be sweet. Then he can punch you in the nose and say "fuck off" for no reason at all, better than a Fatality.
Until MK9 I was always a Scorp man, then I found I was strangely good with Smoke.
I don't even have a main on MK9 (I only play it casually anyway), I just switch between a few characters. I still despise the fact that Jade got nerfed to hell because of scrubs, though.

You know what'd be sweet? Shaolin Monks 2.

HUUUUUUUUUUNGH