What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
*shrug* Social ineptitude, and me just generally not giving a shit about romance are the main reasons for that. The comforting attempt is appreciated though.
Anyways, were there any other Bane buffs besides the venom defense boost and being able to MB Venom uppercut on miss/block?
  • Bane now takes 95%, 85%, 70% damage while in Venom Boost (character power) levels 1, 2, 3 respectively.
  • Bane can now apply a Meter Burn to the Venom Uppercut when it misses the opponent or is blocked.
  • During the Meter Burn Venom Uppercut, Bane no longer has extended armor after the move is complete.
  • Improved hitbox on Infinite Crisis combo (Forward Medium, Down Hard) and it is now -8 on block (up from -32).

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
M8, I've never (really) even had a girlfriend, fucking hurts mang.
Well... from something you said in the convo I thought you might've done a bit.

I've been asked out but said no, does that count for anything?

We shouldn't.
Alright.

There's an underground Convo?
Ah, it's basically what this thread is except we can say whatever. We don't post in it much though. I'll invite you if you want. :)

No, and I have no intention of ever doing so.
I fourth this.

Well... from something you said in the convo I thought you might've done a bit.

I've been asked out but said no, does that count for anything?

Alright.

Ah, it's basically what this thread is except we can say whatever. We don't post in it much though. I'll invite you if you want. :)

I fourth this.
It's cool bro. I appreciate it tho. Invite me if you wish, but it shouldn't matter that much.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
NoxiousDonny AW YEEEEEAAAAAH that was awesome, but I've still never really had one. And no that doesn't count, I've been asked out tons of times...
Oh, then don't complain about never having a girl friend.

The bad part about never having a GF is (that you know of) no one wants to go out with you, but if someone asks you out then it doesn't really matter...

So... yeah... you probably don't feel JPB and Yojimzo's pain.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Oh, then don't complain about never having a girl friend.

The bad part about never having a GF is (that you know of) no one wants to go out with you, but if someone asks you out then it doesn't really matter...

So... yeah... you probably don't feel JPB and Yojimzo's pain.
How do you know they've never been asked out?
Anyway this is getting awkward as fuck, I'm not participating in this conversation anynore... and didn't D4 leave already?

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
I tried to change the topic earlier... but to add to this discussion one last time, I have never even been asked out, and no i'm not fishing for sympathy, nor have I been. Just stating things how they are.
Anyways, flipping through the pages again, it's pretty saddening they managed to fuck up Bane in New 52.
Oh Hai Attack on Titan... eating has never been so dramatic.

randomdude

Master
I tried to change the topic earlier... but to add to this discussion one last time, I have never even been asked out, and no i'm not fishing for sympathy, nor have I been. Just stating things how they are.
Anyways, flipping through the pages again, it's pretty saddening they managed to fuck up Bane in New 52.
Yeah... that Bane issue sucked.

Donny, there isn't a real pain. Just to clarify, I hang out the chicks, but I'm too scurred to ask them out :/. I have no need for sympathy. It's not just with them, I have anxiety with a lot of things.

Plus, a friend I know IRL is trying to help me out as best as he can.
-------------

NRS probably felt Raven was the most balanced character.