What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Mulder

King of Heroes
I thought Ten was whiny as fuck in The End of Time but I loved him so I was crushed anyway.
Think of it this way. He knows he's going to DIE. As in never exist again. As in someone else will go and do things in his name. He'll never see his friends again. Never get to travel again. Never get to experience life again, and if he wasn't a good man. He could leave. But no his morals keep him there. His morals have him lay down his life for another man. This is the tragedy of The End of Time.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm kind of annoyed by the fact they're they going to let Peter Capaldi keep his Scottish accent for the role... I don't care if lots of planets have a Scotland, it's not believable.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Think of it this way. He knows he's going to DIE. As in never exist again. As in someone else will go and do things in his name. He'll never see his friends again. Never get to travel again. Never get to experience life again, and if he wasn't a good man. He could leave. But no his morals keep him there. His morals have him lay down his life for another man. This is the tragedy of The End of Time.
The other Doctors did that too and they didn't start crying about it. Ten whined long before he was close to regenerating.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Like seriously only Marvel title I MIGHT pick up is Inhumans. That's it.
They've just gotten so sloppy with their whole universe, now they're perverting the Ultimate universe with their sloppy ways (I miss the old Ultimate days of Spider-Man). Seriously though, everything Spider-Man has gone down the drain and he is NOT Superior to Parker, X-Men is just unappealing I hate what they're doing with it. I want Proff X back in the school and Scott leading the team! Then on top of that Avengers has been whoring in on almost every title since the 2012 movie was announced. They are trying to hard to stay in line with the movies.

Marvel: "Oh, oh, did you like what we did with Black Nick Fury? Well don't you worry we'll make him black in the 616 even though that's never happened and it's supposed to stay in the Ultimate Universe!"

"You really liked the Iron Man movie? Let's throw him into everything as a guest even though you've really never heard a lot about him since before 2008!"

"Malekith is the villain of Thor: The Dark World, but you don't have to wait till then to see him in action! Just check out Thor now where his current run is just so happening to feature the same character!"

Now, I might be a little hard on this...DC does it some too. Bane got a lot more attention after TDKR and now Zod is getting a lot of attention since MoS...but in all honesty, it doesn't feel like they're spamming books just as much as their movies like Marvel is doing. Marvel is having a lot of success and they're getting bigger and bigger, but I think they're going to fall hard in the future. They keep spamming like two movies a year and you can tell the quality is going down with each *coughcoughIRONMAN3coughcough*

Mulder

King of Heroes
The other Doctors did that too and they didn't start crying about it. Ten whined long before he was close to regenerating.
1-Passed out before he could

2-Screaming as he was forced to regen

3-Had to keep Sarah calm

4-Was really out of it

5-Was really emo when he was dying

6-Got a awful death scene and Colin Baker didn't even get to play him

7-Was begging to be let go from the operating table

8-Not seen

9-Had to stay calm for Rose

10-Was depressed

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
The End of Time would have been fucking amazing if it wasn't for the Time Lords' MINDBLOWING return only for them to do nothing significant, Ten whining non-stop (I still love him though), and everyone shaking their heads rapidly and turning into John Simm.

Mulder

King of Heroes
They've just gotten so sloppy with their whole universe, now they're perverting the Ultimate universe with their sloppy ways (I miss the old Ultimate days of Spider-Man). Seriously though, everything Spider-Man has gone down the drain and he is NOT Superior to Parker, X-Men is just unappealing I hate what they're doing with it. I want Proff X back in the school and Scott leading the team! Then on top of that Avengers has been whoring in on almost every title since the 2012 movie was announced. They are trying to hard to stay in line with the movies.

Marvel: "Oh, oh, did you like what we did with Black Nick Fury? Well don't you worry we'll make him black in the 616 even though that's never happened and it's supposed to stay in the Ultimate Universe!"

"You really liked the Iron Man movie? Let's throw him into everything as a guest even though you've really never heard a lot about him since before 2008!"

"Malekith is the villain of Thor: The Dark World, but you don't have to wait till then to see him in action! Just check out Thor now where his current run is just so happening to feature the same character!"

Now, I might be a little hard on this...DC does it some too. Bane got a lot more attention after TDKR and now Zod is getting a lot of attention since MoS...but in all honesty, it doesn't feel like they're spamming books just as much as their movies like Marvel is doing. Marvel is having a lot of success and they're getting bigger and bigger, but I think they're going to fall hard in the future. They keep spamming like two movies a year and you can tell the quality is going down with each *coughcoughIRONMAN3coughcough*
I know right? And now Thanos and Ultron are getting tons of focus.....I WONDER WHY.

Mulder

King of Heroes
The End of Time would have been fucking amazing if it wasn't for the Time Lords' MINDBLOWING return only for them to do nothing significant, Ten whining non-stop (I still love him though), and everyone shaking their heads rapidly and turning into John Simm.
1. Time Lords worked better as an ominous threat

2. 10 was the only Doctor to know he was going to die before hand. He was also the most human and had just been through a traumatic experience.

3. That was stupid.