What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
1. randomdude

2. People need to get the fuck over it. When a character is as thorougly ruined like Joker was in DoTF you need to start from square one. That's what they did. They told a classic Joker story and I appreciate that immensely.
I loved DoTF (don't hate me)...a lot of people dissed the homoerotic undertones of Joker and Batman but I think that if that's what they were getting from that, they missed the point. It showed just how much Joker needs Batman in order to be Joker while he tried to prove to Batman that he need him just as much to be Batman...(the face thing was a little out there I'll admit though :confused: ).

Mulder

King of Heroes
I loved DoTF (don't hate me)...a lot of people dissed the homoerotic undertones of Joker and Batman but I think that if that's what they were getting from that, they missed the point. It showed just how much Joker needs Batman in order to be Joker while he tried to prove to Batman that he need him just as much to be Batman...(the face thing was a little out there I'll admit though :confused: ).
It just wasn't Joker. He wasn't funny. He wasn't oddly charming. He tried to kill Harley. It was just a mess.

Iron Angel

This is why Iron Angel is by far one of my favorite posters on this site. I'm not even being humorous. You're one of the most intelligent and well-thought out people on this site. It's a joy to read your posts IA.
Thanks man, that's pretty cool of you to say. I will say that the feeling is mutual you and Morbid were the first people I really talked to on this site when I first get on...and here I was about to leave the site a couple weeks ago due to inactivity lol

Anyways, you guys have to check this out Mulder you will especially love it being the big Joker fan you are.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Thanks man, that's pretty cool of you to say. I will say that the feeling is mutual you and Morbid were the first people I really talked to on this site when I first get on...and here I was about to leave the site a couple weeks ago due to inactivity lol

Anyways, you guys have to check this out Mulder you will especially love it being the big Joker fan you are.
Compared to most people on here who would've murdered me over not liking DoTF you were pretty cool about it. <3

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't know what these are, I am by myself in a big building out in the middle of the back water country lands of Indiana, and I am now genuinely afraid for my life...thank you Spinky for officially making me hate you lol
Be thankful I haven't posted the scene where a dude transforms into one of them by peeling his own skin off yet.

Iron Angel

Compared to most people on here who would've murdered me over not liking DoTF you were pretty cool about it. <3
People have their own opinions. I loved Court of Owls (it's the same situation) and I know that there are people out there who didn't. Now if you said you like Doc Ock being in Peter Parker's body...then the murdering might start lol just kidding but seriously...

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Iron Angel This dude peels his own skin off, then coughs those tentacle thingies out of his mouth. After that he coughs out a brain attached to a stringy-wire-thingy all covered in slime. It's real nice.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Apparently someone's been trying to make one (unless this is prosthetics for the show)...

Lookin' like a bigass Udon noodle.

Iron Angel

Iron Angel This dude peels his own skin off, then coughs those tentacle thingies out of his mouth. After that he coughs out a brain attached to a stringy-wire-thingy all covered in slime. It's real nice.
Your mother didn't love you growing up did she? lol

#nooffensetoanymotherlesschildrenonthiswebsiteorthosewhocamefromabrokenhome

Mulder

King of Heroes
People have their own opinions. I loved Court of Owls (it's the same situation) and I know that there are people out there who didn't. Now if you said you like Doc Ock being in Peter Parker's body...then the murdering might start lol just kidding but seriously...
Nope I've boycotted ALL of marvel over that shit.