What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

I'm not feeling too good about this thread at the moment.
Look at this shit:

Only just realised STAR was the one who agreed.

Look at those likes.
Look at THOSE LIKES.

The mods hate us.
Except for one.
Cage Redfield is right, the most cringe worthy posts I've seen were in other topics on TYM. So cringe worthy I blocked a member or two cause I wanted nothing to do with them after seeing some of the shit they said. I'm childish but at least I'm not an asshole when doing it.

And lol at STB, yeah cause the troll threads are so much better. Least this one exists to be a sponge and keep some spam from leaking to other threads.:rolleyes:

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Cage Redfield is right, the most cringe worthy posts I've seen were in other topics on TYM. So cringe worthy I blocked a member or two cause I wanted nothing to do with them after seeing some of the shit they said. I'm childish but at least I'm not an asshole when doing it.

And lol at STB, yeah cause the troll threads are so much better. Least this one exists to be a sponge and keep some spam from leaking to other threads.:rolleyes:
This, when will people understand that this thread is a necessary evil if you dont want the board to go to GFAQ's level.

What terrible thing it is to see people fucking around and having a good ol' time bantering on about random shit, all away from other threads that could possibly have been derailed if it weren't for this thread.

Oh, too bad.

Only two.
I'm sure there's more than one that doesn't mind its existence.
Yeah I know right? God forbid people take a break and unwind, laugh and have fun instead of getting into a flame war over a game in the "smart threads".:D

This, when will people understand that this thread is a necessary evil if you dont want the board to go to GFAQ's level.
I kinda feel like it's already on it's way there long before there was an Injustice Autism thread after seeing some of the ignorant or self entitled shit I've seen some people post.

Also

PISSING CONTEST!:joker: