What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

I'm not feeling too good about this thread at the moment.
Look at this shit:

Only just realised STAR was the one who agreed.

The mods hate us.
Except for one.
What terrible thing it is to see people fucking around and having a good ol' time bantering on about random shit, all away from other threads that could possibly have been derailed if it weren't for this thread.

Oh, too bad.

Only two.
I'm sure there's more than one that doesn't mind its existence.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Oh and x5STAR must feel pretty damn dumb by now, coz i have seen him post here ;) how about that

why would i feel dumb? my opinion hasnt changed lol.

i thought since these guys sit around posting on the injustice forum all day they might wanna play the game instead, especially since its hard enough to find competition online in australia anyway. then one guy is like hurr durr ill never play 5star again boohoo my ratio, and another guy is like go play such-and-such... you know if they were online, i would play them, but they are not, and you are, so why don't we play? good question?

anyway, i held my tongue until you tagged me, so lets put this behind us, and like i already said, ill leave this thread to you guys.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
What terrible thing it is to see people fucking around and having a good ol' time bantering on about random shit, all away from other threads that could possibly have been derailed if it weren't for this thread.

Oh, too bad.

Only two.
spill the tea man!

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

Oh, too bad.

Only two.
Yes. This thread is harmless, just a bunch of friends having a conversation. A very long conversation.

Eh.. yeah, oh well.

That one was you. And I think there's more then two who have a problem with us, only one of them is ignorant enough to say so.
#ShotsFired #DoesNotEvenCare

EDIT: Two mods. Forgot D4 was a mod.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

i thought since these guys sit around posting on the injustice forum all day they might wanna play the game instead, especially since its hard enough to find competition online in australia anyway. then one guy is like hurr durr ill never play 5star again boohoo my ratio, and another guy is like go play such-and-such... you know if they were online, i would play them, but they are not, and you are, so why don't we play? good question?

anyway, i held my tongue until you tagged me, so lets put this behind us, and like i already said, ill leave this thread to you guys.
well honestly you could say that "sitting around the forum" and not playing to anyone in TYM - i mean it doesn't matter it's this thread or just other threads.

Also i am sorry i don't really play online - i have had enough traumatizing experiences in the past :D (that being me always losing)
Besides i live in France, i don't think it'd work anyways

Eh.. yeah, oh well.

That one was you. And I think there's more then two who have a problem with us, only one of them is ignorant enough to say so.
Ya'll be good boys and don't return any disrespect from anyone. (Yeah, you too, Mikayel.)
A good look is maintained when this is followed.

Consider the possibility that those who don't mind outnumber those who do.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Yes. This thread is harmless, just a bunch of friends having a conversation. A very long conversation.

Eh.. yeah, oh well.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

What exactly is your problem with us just talking?

We do play the game. I do quite a bit.
Yeah it was stupid of me to say I didn't want to play you anymore just because I lost, but that's just because it was enraging losing over and over.
Spinky didn't play you (and hasn't played against any of us in awhile) because he's been swamped with school work and such.
web-head was just suggesting some other people more your skill level to play against.
We did play. Spinky would've been happy to once he got the chance, too.

Ya'll be good boys and don't return any disrespect from anyone. (Yeah, you too, Mikayel.)
A good look is maintained when this is followed.

Consider the possibility that those who don't mind outnumber those who do.
I wasn't looking to disrespect anyone, but what's more disrespectful then calling us a bunch of retarded dumb pieces of garbage?

I play the game, and i'm sure many others play here aswell.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
This is web-head, he's Aussie, has a beastly Arrow and Flash and is a top bloke.
Oh good, i can be his bottom :D (seriously you did not just introduce a straight guy to a GAY guy telling him that the straight guy is a TOP bloke) #AskingForIt

miloPKL

I play the game, and i'm sure many others play here aswell.

i am talking specifically about the league of australian injustice friends who post in this thread. three - four australians post here.

i have no problem with you people chatting away in here. be my guest. i am the least vocal of the people who dont like this thread, i never made posts about it unless you guys tag me in here which happened a couple times now. i think its more aggressive that you guys swamped one mans status when you have a thousands of posts strong thread to post in. flagg or me did not come to you in this thread and disrupt you.

i just wanna play the game. i dont care about ratios. i dont care if you steam roll me or i steam roll you. i care about putting into practice what i trained for in the lab.

web head and donny made it clear in their posts they dont wanna play me. anyone else feel free to hit me up.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
i am talking specifically about the league of australian injustice friends who post in this thread. three - four australians post here.

i have no problem with you people chatting away in here. be my guest. i am the least vocal of the people who dont like this thread, i never made posts about it unless you guys tag me in here which happened a couple times now. i think its more aggressive that you guys swamped one mans status when you have a thousands of posts strong thread to post in. flagg or me did not come to you in this thread and disrupt you.

i just wanna play the game. i dont care about ratios. i dont care if you steam roll me or i steam roll you. i care about putting into practice what i trained for in the lab.

web head and donny made it clear in their posts they dont wanna play me. anyone else feel free to hit me up.
But you guys did insult everyone posting here by calling us what was that? Retarded Garbage? Coz that is so nice! Not at all attackworthy riiiiiight? coz you would obviously be totally fine with being called a retard?
Statuses on TYM are public just like the threads, if he posts it - he should be ready to get backlash!
Anyways listen buddy at least don't try to make it seem like it was some private message that we hacked and attacked him ;)

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

Yeah me, web-head and Spinky.

If you have no problem with us chatting in here - why do you and others bother to bag us out in public statuses?

I believe web-head asked about playing you again?

miloPKL

web head said he sent a message but i got nothing

my psn is KEEPHOPEALIVE_

i already argued with you guys about this shit when it actually happened. let go. welcome to the internet, enjoy your time here and harden the fuck up.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

my psn is KEEPHOPEALIVE_

i already argued with you guys about this shit when it actually happened. let go. welcome to the internet, enjoy your time here and harden the fuck up.
We are already pretty hard, baby ;)
haha sorry i tend to get pervy but hey what's better than make up sex? :D (just kidding btw)

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

my psn is KEEPHOPEALIVE_

Alright. Goodbye.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Man, it sucks that MorbidAltruism isn't here anymore. For acceptable reasons.

But still...
So many people liked him, so many posts on his profile.
He said he had over 300 alerts after he left for awhile the first time. Isn't that crazy?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I think you made him change his avatar. I don't think he wanted man-nip in it. Haha. web-head.
:( I don't like him anymore!
not cool man, not cool!
Man, it sucks that MorbidAltruism isn't here anymore. For acceptable reasons.

But still...
So many people liked him, so many posts on his profile.
He said he had over 300 alerts after he left for awhile the first time. Isn't that crazy?
Wait did he leave permanantly? :( I need my MorbidAltruism