What's new

Injustice - New GameStop Exclusive "Red Son" Developer Diary

Reedoms

Noob
Now, are you saying that as a whole? Or just from Reign/Return on?

I've always thought Death of Superman and Funeral for a Friend were very tastefully done.
Funeral for a Friend was fantastic. The other parts were done pretty awfully. Only good thing that came out of it was Emerald Twilight and Hank Henshaw coming back.

trufenix

bye felicia
Batman's already got 5 confirmed alts, which is more than everybody else. And, it would look pretty goofy for drunk russian batman to be shooting a gun and summoning robot drones.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Batman's already got 5 confirmed alts, which is more than everybody else. And, it would look pretty goofy for drunk russian batman to be shooting a gun and summoning robot drones.
Russian Batski was one of the best things of that comic.

but IIRC they couldn't use this for this game for whatever reason because of copyright or some weird thing idk.

trufenix

bye felicia
Someone on Youtube said that, but no source or reasoning was ever cited. Batman (Earth 30) has the same created by credits on dccomics.com as everyone else from Red Son and it ain't like Red Son Batman is any more trademarked than regular Batman, so it would have to have been a conscious decision on NRS' (or the Red Son writers as a whole) part to exclude him.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Video was interesting enough, but as a non-american I always find the whole "Man can't wait to beat up Russian Superman" etc. to be so ridiculous.

BUT ANYWAYS: This seems pretty cool, like the skins so far, usually I don't bother buying them but being quite the comic fan I probably will.