What's new

Injustice - New GameStop Exclusive "Red Son" Developer Diary

C-Sword

Noob
Yesterday through the GameStopVideo YouTube channel came a NetherRealm Studios Developer diary focusing on the "Red Son" pack that will be available if you get your copy of the game from GameStop. The developers simply give you backstory about the Red Son pack for those who are unfamiliar with it as well as a peak at the characters in costume including Superman, Solomon Grundy and Wonder Woman. You also get a peak at some of the bonus missions that you'll be able to play with the Red Son story pack.

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Really like their Red Son Superman, I wasn't very impressed at first glance with the promotional images but it's a good look in-game.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
The minigames look fun. I've always been a fan of games where you do a bunch of random quick minigames. Me and my friends played challenge tower from MK9 for the first time together high as hell and it's seriously was just hilarious sometimes.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Id never use the Red Son alt for Supes or WW to me thats blasphemy BUT Red Son Grundy? Im down with some Red Son Grundy son!

OVOXO

Noob
Glad that they fixed the face, now can they FIX THE MAN SHOULDERS AND CHEST!!! That has always been my biggest gripe behind the man face.