What's new

Injustice - New Character Reveal to Drop on Monday

Well Warner bros own both DC and NRS and probably have analytics who have said what character have the best sell potentiel from that they created the roster.

trufenix

bye felicia
In the very early interviews it was said that they picked it together. DC came up with a list of characters they wanted to promote and have in the game and NRS also had their ideas who they wanted to have in the game.
You are irrelevant.
Said by who? When? Exactly. Never. Other than being supportive of their choices, DC has never even been mentioned in terms of cast selection.

The most that was ever said was that it was picked based on Story first, Popularity second, and then a few oddballs to shake things up. Go watch the original Gamespot demo or read any of the Adam Urbano stuff.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Why would you say something that weird? You basically have not a single clue and you also can't judge it off by the story, since if we go by the story, we wouldn't need ANY character besides Superman, Batman and the Joker.

You saying that he won't be in the game, or if at all that he will be DLC is so random and ... stupid.
I'm not saying that I disagree with you. I wouldn't wonder if that would be the case, but as already said, it's so random that I don't write about that possibility.

No offense.
One, it's NOT random, if you look at his fighting style in the ONE move and few comics he was in it's just Robin/Nightwing, so why would NRS need a duplicate character?
Also, there's been NO mention of him what so ever in the storyline or any leaks/Ed Boon troll pics. Thus my statement was pretty valid. Red Hood was not a main part of the New 52 story arc witch most people can clearly see is a solid basis for most of the characters that have been revealed so far. Sorry to kill the idea, but it doesn't look good for the Red Hood.

Said by who? When?
By Ed Boon and I think also by Hector Sanchez in the very early interviews they gave. Not during the original Gamespot demo, but during face to face interviews later on.

I'm not sure if I feel like searching the links for a passive agressive, **** ******* like you.

One, it's NOT random, if you look at his fighting style in the ONE move and few comics he was in it's just Robin/Nightwing, so why would NRS need a duplicate character?
Also, there's been NO mention of him what so ever in the storyline or any leaks/Ed Boon troll pics. Thus my statement was pretty valid. Red Hood was not a main part of the New 52 story arc witch most people can clearly see is a solid basis for most of the characters that have been revealed so far. Sorry to kill the idea, but it doesn't look good for the Red Hood.
Well, when Ed was asked about Jason Todd, he was kinda glossed over with a "Can't confirm or deny" statement, but Ed did say that they were trying to get the voice actors from the shows/animated films/other games to reprise their characters.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Usually I just read these forums and don't comment, but Red Hood is a main part of the New 52 isn't he? He has his own title "Red Hood & The Outlaws". Also other characters that have been included so far are reasonably popular, as is Red Hood. Also don't undersell the character as only being in a few comics, he's been in loads of great storylines, was the second robin and has his own comic now. The only real argument against his inclusion is trying to make the character unique, as there are gun/knife characters, similar fight-styles etc. which in fairness you did bring up.

But the idea that he isn't in because of no troll pics from Boon? Isn't that a bit ridiculous, I mean half of the people on the board have found NO MMHUNTER in the word search yet many still believe he's in the game? Also plenty of characters hadn't been featured in the storyline, comic book tie-in or trailer. until they were announced.

Aside from all that... I probably would put my money on Doomsday, although they do need more female characters announced so I would hope for Hawkgirl.

Said by who? When? Exactly. Never. Other than being supportive of their choices, DC has never even been mentioned in terms of cast selection.
I'm not sure if I feel like searching the links for a passive agressive, **** ******* like you.
Nah, fuck it ... can't believe I just spent time to search for an interview. But you can search for the moment in the interview where the answer comes for yourself.

You know what; I'm gonna be the better person than you, LOL! It's at 7:28.
Now like my post and accept my superiority.

Usually I just read these forums and don't comment, but Red Hood is a main part of the New 52 isn't he? He has his own title "Red Hood & The Outlaws". Also other characters that have been included so far are reasonably popular, as is Red Hood. Also don't undersell the character as only being in a few comics, he's been in loads of great storylines, was the second robin and has his own comic now. The only real argument against his inclusion is trying to make the character unique, as there are gun/knife characters, similar fight-styles etc. which in fairness you did bring up.

But the idea that he isn't in because of no troll pics from Boon? Isn't that a bit ridiculous, I mean half of the people on the board have found NO MMHUNTER in the word search yet many still believe he's in the game? Also plenty of characters hadn't been featured in the storyline, comic book tie-in or trailer. until they were announced.
You're perfectly right man.
I personally wouldn't even consider Red Hood a Batman related character anymore, because he made a name for himself now and he does have a huge fanbase.
I guess I'm not the only person who likes characters like that who are willing to kill and he is someone who is willing to do that.

But the main problem I personally don't see him making it into the game, is because his playstyle kinda already gets covered up with characters like Deathstroke and the Joker.
And that's coming from me, someone whose favorite DC character is in fact Red Hood. I really do hope that he will be in the game, just because of his popularity.

But yeah, I do agree with you on having the arguement that characters won't be in the game just because they haven't been teased is in fact stupid.
We could be confronted with characters we never saw something in anything Injustice related and I'm really hoping to see stuff like that in the upcoming month.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Having few more Batman related characters than we now have is not that big of a deal, since they kinda still can offer you a more versatile playing style than for example few more Lanterns, who always do the same, even though they use different constructs.
You could make a Lantern play like any play style you want, they have way more versatility potential, but if we have to have more Batman characters make them villains and not from the Bat family we have the two most prominent in Batman and Nightwing we don't need the other Robins and Red Hood is just the poor mans Deathstroke

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
im pretty sure Green Arrow will be in the last fight,
since they have Stephen Amill as a Celebrity speaker

Maybe

Green Arrow vs Black Canary
Superman vs Doomsday

my bet

Courtney

Burn in my Light
im pretty sure Green Arrow will be in the last fight,
since they have Stephen Amill as a Celebrity speaker

Maybe

Green Arrow vs Black Canary
Superman vs Doomsday

my bet
That'd be cool, but don't they also have the cast of Teen Titans speaking? That made me think Nightwing would be in the last fight

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Not this shit again lol
Redhood would be nice and all but I seriously doubt he is in with more popular characters on the rise. Maybe DLC MAYBE