What's new

Injustice: "Move List inputs"

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just thought I'd make a thread compiling the stuff folks have screen shotted. I'm still missing Harley Quinn and Nightwing so if anyone has a screenshot of their inputs please post it here. Feel free to discuss, rant, praise , or otherwise discuss these inputs and any combo thoughts you have for them.

The Flash/Batman

Cyborg/Solomon Grundy

Superman/Wonder Woman

*anti air moves lol*

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

I had harley's but I can't find it.
Also a dev said the inputs and names are basically place holders at this point, but its still interesting.

shaowebb

Yeah the only thing thats a head scratcher is why its a different directional input for every distance on Cyborg's special rather than one input and a different button. Guess they thought he'd make people free if he was too easy to input that stuff maybe.

Flash's runner's stance has me interested. I'm wondering what all he can do with it. Also My GOD the speed on that overhead kick of his. If thats his lightning kick move consider me sold.

EDIT: Oh the move inputs and names are placeholders? Awesome. Cross your fingers Cyborg players.

Also on an unrelated note I'd pay for DLC to get Bueno Excellente in the game as the new Mr. Toasty popup during combos.
15 hits "Bueno!"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
fyi those aren't the movelists, just something on the paused screens for showbuilds that list some basic inputs. you tab over to moveslist to see the actual moveslist
well, it counts for something at least.. :)

[EDIT] Are they at least all of the character's specials?

shaowebb

I think it might say "tantrum stance". Thats the prone position that has an anti air bullet spray right?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I think it might say "tantrum stance". Thats the prone position that has an anti air bullet spray right?
Maybe, I didn't really look hard I just saw T and stance. First thing that comes to mind when someone is laying on there back is a turtle.
But considering its Harley, your probably right.

shaowebb

Maybe, I didn't really look hard I just saw T and stance. First thing that comes to mind when someone is laying on there back is a turtle.
But considering its Harley, your probably right.
Yeah the more I'm looking at it the more its clear that its Tantrum Stance, but the input is what gets me. Looks like a half circle forward and then you hold down the gimmick button. Does releasing it spray the volley of AA bullets or can you tap other buttons from this stance for other moves? If it had a throw from that position like Brad Wong did then this is a GODLY stance because once she enters it then its mind games.

Do I jump and risk the bullets trying to wingding her?
Do I try to go in for a low and risk a throw?

You get the idea. Not really gonna work on Superman's eye laser, ground spark of Nightwing, or the tracking missiles of Cyborg or a lot of other stuff unless she gets a ground projectile to kick out from this stance though. If she has that and a throw to go with her Tantrum Stance AA gun spray thats in the trailers then this stance will be one giant pain to deal with when trying to avoid a reset from Harley if she pops it under you or next to your landing spot after one of her combos end.

God I hope this is all in there for her Tantrum Stance because Brad Wong has always been unique with this mechanic and I mained him for that tool and for the glory of playing as someone using Drunken Boxing. If Harley's Tantrum Stance has those three attacks from its position as an option she officially becomes one of the most interesting matchups in the game for anyone given her reset potential.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yeah the more I'm looking at it the more its clear that its Tantrum Stance, but the input is what gets me. Looks like a half circle forward and then you hold down the gimmick button. Does releasing it spray the volley of AA bullets or can you tap other buttons from this stance for other moves? If it had a throw from that position like Brad Wong did then this is a GODLY stance because once she enters it then its mind games.
You do the input then hold down on the dpad and you stay on the ground. Then you have the options to either get up, roll, or do a couple of attacks.
Only one shown so far is the gun shots. A low throw would be pretty awesome though. Another neat move idea would be something similar to sonyas arc kick, a fast advancing special where she launches her self off the ground half way across the screen.

Either way I'm kinda skeptical on it, a laydown stance can be good, but with out a 3rd dimension to roll around in, its kinda limited.
I just noticed there are different hitsparks for when you block an attack, that's very helpful.
Also I noticed like most of the attacks I have seen block cause pushblock on block, I wonder if that's intended or just a byproduct of blocking not being implemented yet.

I swore on one list of Harley's I saw Tortoise Stance instead of Tantrum, but hey, I make mistakes.

I'm really liking that move though. I'm waiting for them to release a demo with this build so we can scalp this game, take out everything, and examine it like Frankenstein.

shaowebb

You do the input then hold down on the dpad and you stay on the ground. Then you have the options to either get up, roll, or do a couple of attacks.
Only one shown so far is the gun shots. A low throw would be pretty awesome though. Another neat move idea would be something similar to sonyas arc kick, a fast advancing special where she launches her self off the ground half way across the screen.

Either way I'm kinda skeptical on it, a laydown stance can be good, but with out a 3rd dimension to roll around in, its kinda limited.
I just noticed there are different hitsparks for when you block an attack, that's very helpful.
Also I noticed like most of the attacks I have seen block cause pushblock on block, I wonder if that's intended or just a byproduct of blocking not being implemented yet.
Yeah its going to be limited with out 3d for rolling unless she gets a ground traveling projectile from that stance like a Reppuken from KOF or something. Maybe chattery teeth that she can pop out for a slow traveling low to stuff ground projectiles like sparks and stuff to try and force jump ins for her gun spray would be good. To make this stance good she'll need something along those lines though because full screen horizontal low zoning tools will negate its usefulness entirely otherwise. Still hoping for a low throw in that bag though since she could still fish a reset out of making you guess whether to jump the throw attempt or stay grounded to avoid the bullet spray.

I'm going to be watching this move tightly to see how its options develop.

shaowebb

Not the best quality, but all I had. Anyone got Catwoman's yet? Looks like she has a dodge move.

Wtf's up with Harley's Tantrum stance? I thought it was just a half circle input til I saw that last input.

If they keep Cyborg's inputs the way they are I probably won't pick him up.

Everyone else, I'm not disappointed. I'm ok with BF inputs so long as the character doesn't have a useful normal that requires holding forward. (ie f1, f2, f3).