What's new

Injustice might get a Demo

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
A demo would definitely be nice... considering I'm looking at dumping $420 into this game to buy a Battle Edition for both PS3 and 360, a Standard Edition for PS3(extra copy for tournaments), and a Wii U version... not to mention $160 on a Wii U mad catz stick... so that's like $580 total for just this game. A demo would definitely help ease that pain.. LOL
:eek:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Considering the MK9 demo we got, expect the demo we get to be the first build they ever showed off of this game.

and not for knowing, but I read the title as if getting a demo for a big time game is something special these days. There are demos out all the time.
Your signature makes me want to throw Asians and tye-dyed hippies through tables while blaring Billy Ray Cyrus.

Also: I agree. I don't care which build we get, I just want something to get started with.

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Be kool. I hope that when the game receives a patch that the demo doesn't get patched also like what they did with MK9's demo. Fuckin miss seeing Sub's old fucked up X-Ray lol

All the best,
OBS

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If a demo is released it would be best if we got a current build. I don't want to play a sloppy demo and miss out when the launched game could be a lot better.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
A demo with Martian Manhunter would be the only thing acceptable.

Reactions: ZAQ

Killzone

Warrior
A demo with Martian Manhunter would be the only thing acceptable.
Why do you like the Martian Manhunter?
I never understood what's so great about him.
In my eyes it's just damn hard to identify with him and that's mostly the reason to have a favorite character. (That's also why I think that most of the people wouldn't stick with Aquaman for too long).

And yes, MM is obviously going to be in the game, because he is way too iconic to be left out.

SZSR

Warrior
The MK9 demo is how I convinced most of my friends to even try the game, much less buy it, and Injustice demo in the same vein as the MK9 demo (4 characters, 2 stages) would be plenty. But please, put it on both systems.

I think if they released a demo of Injustice it would have: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Solomon Grundy and Harley Quinn, because that was the first build. Maybe even Nightwing and Cyborg could be playable. And for the stages i think we would have Batcave, Fortress of Solitude and if we're lucky, Metropolis.

I think if they released a demo of Injustice it would have: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Solomon Grundy and Harley Quinn, because that was the first build. Maybe even Nightwing and Cyborg could be playable. And for the stages i think we would have Batcave, Fortress of Solitude and if we're lucky, Metropolis.
MK9 first build had 8 playable characters (Subzero, Scorpion, Mileena, Nightwolf, Reptile, Sektor, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage) and about 4 selectable stages, and only 4 characters and 2 stages were included in the demo. You're asking for too much. Four characters and two stages is good enough.

I know but 2 more characters that have been playable for a while now wouldnt be too much more. I only said the thing about Nightwing and Cyborg was because a lot of the producers have Nightwing as their favourite possibly wanting other people to try him out. Metropolis was in the same build as Nightwing and Cyborg i think so if they do have them included it would probably be the build they were in.

Reedoms

Warrior
Why do you like the Martian Manhunter? I never understood what's so great about him.
He's the backbone of the Justice League. Every incarnation from start to finish had him involved with it in some form. He also deals with the fact that he is essentially the last of his race that isn't full blown evil and the problems that come with that. Much like Superman, his best stories involve his interactions as a human or with others such as the JLI.

In my eyes it's just damn hard to identify with him and that's mostly the reason to have a favorite character.
I'm sure it helps to identify with a character to enjoy their stories but it really doesn't matter. Hell, my favorite book is probably Hellblazer but I don't relate to Constantine at all.