What's new

Injustice May Include Extra Characters by Including "Retro Skins"

So, that means like every kid superhero could be in this game.

Superman = Superboy, Supergirl
Batman = Robin (Tim Drake), Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
Flash = Kid Flash (Wally West), Impulse (Bart Allen)
Green Arrow = Speedy/Red Arrow/Arsenal, Artemis
Aquaman = Tempest, Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm), Aquagirl (Tula Curry)
Wonder Woman = Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark), Donna Troy
Martian Manhunter = Miss Martian (M'gann M'orzz)

That's all I can think of because there aren't any villain sidekicks.

trufenix

bye felicia
you guys know, they'll do this and then the fanwank wambulance will be all up in arms because they didn't bring in extra VAs and all the extra costumes have is generic grunts and groans and nrs gibberish for their moves.

Reedoms

Noob
you guys know, they'll do this and then the fanwank wambulance will be all up in arms because they didn't bring in extra VAs and all the extra costumes have is generic grunts and groans and nrs gibberish for their moves.
Fanwank is already at a high since they are getting the VA's from the DCAU. I wouldn't really care if they kept the same voices for all costumes. Marvel had the same thing with Scarlet Spider and Iron Avenger but I just thought the outfits were badass and went on my merry way.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Fanwank is already at a high since they are getting the VA's from the DCAU. I wouldn't really care if they kept the same voices for all costumes. Marvel had the same thing with Scarlet Spider and Iron Avenger but I just thought the outfits were badass and went on my merry way.
This, it isn't necessary to go the extra mile and do voice overs for each costume or give them specific traits, just give them the costume so I know you knew about it and I can play in it.

Glass Sword

Nobody
You know what I just had realization. Batman's alternate costume is going to be Catman. They said they were going to put lesser known characters in the game and he would defiantly be one. Also their costumes are incredibly simmilar.

Reedoms

Noob
You know what I just had realization. Batman's alternate costume is going to be Catman. They said they were going to put lesser known characters in the game and he would defiantly be one. Also their costumes are incredibly simmilar.
I'm gonna be real disappointed when this doesn't happen.