What's new

Injustice may get a PC version, Boon "thinking about it"

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
i had it custom made. But i use it mainly for video editing and emulators. ive never played any pc games before..
Trust me man your computer is good for a very long time. I can understand why you need that crazy processing power and RAM because of how much video rendering can do to a computer.

You are in good hands for MK9 if it came to PC.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
damn you should be, i would be downloading and playing EVRYTHING if i had your comp. with 16gb ram you can even run Crisis 3 the most demanding game so far with maxed out settings at 60 fps
60fps? With his computer it will go above 60fps, especially with that processor

TONY-T

Mad scientist
damn you should be, i would be downloading and playing EVRYTHING if i had your comp. with 16gb ram you can even run Crisis 3 the most demanding game so far with maxed out settings at 60 fps
ive done a few tests with it. im able to run mk4 and tekken tag 1 on mame at full speed. Dolphin wii emulator runs full speed with all the games ive tested. also pcsx2 ive been able to run most games at full speed.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
ive done a few tests with it. im able to run mk4 and tekken tag 1 on mame at full speed. Dolphin wii emulator runs full speed with all the games ive tested. also pcsx2 ive been able to run most games at full speed.
thats how its done!

PCSX2 doesn't run well at all on my compy, my processor is a shitty i3 dual core