What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council EVO SHOW Episode 4 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Imagine if Blake makes top 8 going all Scorpion.. He'll go down as one of the biggest slot machine payouts in Vegas history.

I won't go "all" Scorpion, unfortunately. There are match-ups I know better than to risk with him in the tournament of the biggest scale. I have back-ups for this very reason, but yes, my primary goal is to excel with Scorpion.

I can take few risks with the character and still be effective with him, so the "slot machine payout" comment may not be entirely accurate. ;)

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
emo tom going to vxg for the atmosphere, thats as beta as it gets. :joker:

i hope tom didnt waste 10 bucks changing his name to trash of mk because Emo Tom would have been so much funnier and fitting

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Tom needs to lay off the zoloft or w/e the fuck he's on. Please snap out of it man.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I won't go "all" Scorpion, unfortunately. There are match-ups I know better than to risk with him in the tournament of the biggest scale. I have back-ups for this very reason, but yes, my primary goal is to excel with Scorpion.

I can take few risks with the character and still be effective with him, so the "slot machine payout" comment may not be entirely accurate. ;)
what time r u arriving?

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I have plenty of faith in IGAU and dont care what ppl say. In MK9, it was the truth and I eventually realized it. When you finally realize you arent as good as you think you are, it sucks.. if anything I should thank the community for staying honest with me until I finally realized it.
"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go."
But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
-Henry Rollins

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Great podcast guys. Good luck to everyone at EVO, especially GamerBlake. I won't be going this year but I'll be watching the streams.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I disagree. Root for everyone. All of these players are supporting our game, and as such, deserve all the good karma you can give them. It doesn't matter if they are mediocre or if they excel.

No, no, no, I'm not going anywhere as far as the community is concerned. It's just that I'm not the kind of person that is best-equipped to handle what being a tournament player means., so I have to step away from it after this week. It saddens me to acknowledge that, but the circumstances were undeniable.

And since I'd rather not re-explain why that is the case, just look at my thread in the MK9 General Discussion section titled, "Why I dropped Sonya."

I still have tons of work coming up on behalf of TYM, including dedicated streams, moderating, and a never-ending flow of videos. At least I can be useful in that regard.

(and don't accuse me of being emo, you guys -_-)
Let me ask you this though....Are you retiring because you no longer enjoy going, or because you feel you are disappointing the community with your repeated(in your mind) bad performances?

Ill be honest, no one really cares how you do at these things. Sure we root for you, and we WANT you to win, but no one is disappointed if you don't. What we DO care about is the hype you bring both on commentary and in the tourney in general. The fact that you now play Scorpion only adds to this fact.

If you don't want to travel anymore don't. But just make sure it is because YOU don't want to go. But just know that there will be many people that would rather see you at these events for the hype.

If it is for personal reasons I totally get that.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Let me ask you this though....Are you retiring because you no longer enjoy going, or because you feel you are disappointing the community with your repeated(in your mind) bad performances?

Ill be honest, no one really cares how you do at these things. Sure we root for you, and we WANT you to win, but no one is disappointed if you don't. What we DO care about is the hype you bring both on commentary and in the tourney in general. The fact that you now play Scorpion only adds to this fact.

If you don't want to travel anymore don't. But just make sure it is because YOU don't want to go. But just know that there will be many people that would rather see you at these events for the hype.

If it is for personal reasons I totally get that.

Refer to my thread I told Chance about. I'd rather not repeat my reasons for my reluctant choice.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go."
But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
-Henry Rollins
Henry Rollins said that? That's funny because he looks like John Turk, the guy who portayed Sub-Zero in MK3....

#THAFACEOFDEATH

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Name change month before Evo

DJT penalized

Smh
...couldn't he just email them anyway to clarify who he is? They posted a whole article and everything with all the seeding points asking people to confirm how many points they have so they don't fuck up the pools. And of course his name's not on there because no Tyrant was registered.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
...couldn't he just email them anyway to clarify who he is? They posted a whole article and everything with all the seeding points asking people to confirm how many points they have so they don't fuck up the pools. And of course his name's not on there because no Tyrant was registered.
Yes he could

The problem is he didn't and brackets are printed so it is what it is

FTR I emailed tony cannon about it and can post it but he responded saying it was too late