What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council EVO SHOW Episode 4 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
AK Pig Of The Hut Trash of TYM general m2dave

To clarify the confusion regarding my entrance into MK9 for EVO 2013, Napalm didn't sign me up for Injustice. He pulled my pre-registration which he had done for me at the start of the year, simply because I was resigning from the Crazy 88's after EVO. This happened right before CEO. I did not raise any protest to the situation, as it was HIS money he used to register me and I really had no way to make him reconsider as I was basically walking out on the clan.

However, someone else (he may make himself known if he wishes) came forward and fixed that for me, registering me for both MK and Injustice in the process. This was right before the brackets for EVO had been finalized by one of MrWizard's comrades (as you can tell, Wizard is a generous man, to accept my registration even after the official deadline had passed). But they forgot to include my name in an MK pool despite that I signed up for the game, so he and I are working something out to make sure I can still compete.

So to those who are worried, worry no longer. I am playing in both games for EVO. Come on...no way in Hell would I miss out on this final send-off for MK.

Now as for me not "caring" about Injustice, I admit that the game contains some elements I disapprove of, but so does MK, nobody can dispute that. My origins come from the MKDC era, so these DC characters I'm playing have just as much of a special place in my heart as the MK characters do. I've been saying at times that I "don't like Injustice," but just the fact that I'm still playing would more than likely suggest evidence to the contrary. I will support Injustice just as much as I do MK9, if not more.

Any further questions you have, do speak up.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Also, I regret to say this, but EVO 2013 will be the final tournament I ever attend. :( So I'm going to make every bit of this experience count while I can.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Great Podcast guys! I'm really excited for all of you!
Wish I lived in NV already so I could go...but hoping to work on my Batman for next 2 months to be able to make an impact at Fall Classic!

Good luck to you all going
Really good luck to the Batmans and Ravens!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Rev0lver not mentioned in potential Evo winners for both games #notfriends #blowup #seeyouintop64 #whosm2dave

Enjoy it, rev0lver. The more people who sleep on you, the more salt that will be spilled when you make them learn respect.

GET IT TOGETHER TOM

I'm fine in IGAU. In MK9, I'm not emo, I'm honest... I had this 2 year delusion where I thought I was a top 10-12 player. After NEC, the community finally got through. It really was a delusion, I wasn't top 10-12, Its just something I kept telling myself but it wasn't true. The community was right, it was time to face the fact that i was a middle of the pack player. It wasn't easy to accept it, but in doing so, it took all the fire i had left for that game.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Low gunshots suck.

Pre-patch low gunshots own.
No I cant move nerf them some more.

I'm fine in IGAU. In MK9, I'm not emo, I'm honest... I had this 2 year delusion where I thought I was a top 10-12 player. After NEC, the community finally got through. It really was a delusion, I wasn't top 10-12, Its just something I kept telling myself but it wasn't true. The community was right, it was time to face the fact that i was a middle of the pack player. It wasn't easy to accept it, but in doing so, it took all the fire i had left for that game.

You're good stop the downplaying

Tom, i feel like you believing that made you place where you are. you gotta have more faith in yourself. youre a amazing player and one of my faves to watch. The community did it too Reo and PL also, and theyve been holding their own...well except reo. hes annoying now lol

Tom, i feel like you believing that made you place where you are. you gotta have more faith in yourself. youre a amazing player and one of my faves to watch. The community did it too Reo and PL also, and theyve been holding their own...well except reo. hes annoying now lol

I have plenty of faith in IGAU and dont care what ppl say. In MK9, it was the truth and I eventually realized it. When you finally realize you arent as good as you think you are, it sucks.. if anything I should thank the community for staying honest with me until I finally realized it.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Okay so even though Pig & PL resolved their issues privately I still want to see a bragging rights match at Evo. Is it just me? Sinestro Vs. Doomsday!

I have plenty of faith in IGAU and dont care what ppl say. In MK9, it was the truth and I eventually realized it. When you finally realize you arent as good as you think you are, it sucks.. if anything I should thank the community for staying honest with me until I finally realized it.
Well i hope you keep that faith and do what you enjoy.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
You're one of my favourite players. I hope in 2 years you won't say the same thing about IGAU that you're saying about your performance in MK9 now.

Honestly I think it's better to think higher of yourself whether you're actually that good or not and your 'self-realization' sounds kinda depressing.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Love that there's a deliberate shift in focus to be more informative and positive. Looking forward to the next one.

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
I'm not trying to dick ride or anything, but in MK9 you were very good. There was only so much that you could do with Sub-Zero...He just couldn't compete with some of the top tiers characters.

coolwhip

Noob

Didn't you make top 8 at NEC?

AK Pig Of The Hut, so that is why tyrant has denzell first match lol, I tried to get it changed but it didn't happen. As for top 8 mk predictions, I am like bit and dizzy, I REALLY want to win evo, it'd mean the world to me (I know denzell does as well and us/ dizzy and bit want to take PL out). For IGAU, I should be one of the top dark horses bcuz I haven't won a tourney match for IGAU yet, so I'm glad I got bit in my IGAU pool, gives me something to prove. Great podcast.