What's new

Injustice Interruptible Strings for all characters?

Thread updated. If anyone wants to test if (???) actually have gaps (or if anything can be done in between them) that would be awesome. Also, if you guys want to test the amount of frames between each gap, or strings cancelled into specials that would be good too. (I see some have done this already, thanks!) :D

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
iirc f.2.d.3 is interruptible if you have a 6 frame, but don't quote me on it.

Also b.23 is backdashable but if you are unlucky you'll get ticked for trying.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Thread updated. If anyone wants to test if (???) actually have gaps (or if anything can be done in between them) that would be awesome. Also, if you guys want to test the amount of frames between each gap, or strings cancelled into specials that would be good too. (I see some have done this already, thanks!) :D
Ares' F1,D3 and 3,3 strings can be backdashed if you want to add that in.

lol, I was really hoping to find a gap somewhere, and was disheartened when I realized she had none :(

was that last GL string supposed to be f2d13? Says f2d2.
Thanks, I fixed it :)

iirc f.2.d.3 is interruptible if you have a 6 frame, but don't quote me on it.

Also b.23 is backdashable but if you are unlucky you'll get ticked for trying.
Got it, I'll just put a (???) for f2d3. :D

Ares' F1,D3 and 3,3 strings can be backdashed if you want to add that in.
Thanks, I wasn't sure because when I set the AI to reversal with batman's parry he would attempt to reversal, but would get hit out of it. Good to know :cool:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Sorry, probably should have asked this earlier, which d1 did you guys use (or how many frames is it). I would like to probably estimate the amount of frames for the gap. :)
Actually I messed up on Batgirl. Only 12*b3 can be backdashed at the *. 12b2 is not interruptible. Sorry please fix in the OP.What happens with this string is that if you are not point blank when you hit with the 12 part, the 1 will hit, the 2 will whiff and they can d1 out at that point because the second hit whiffed causing a larger gap. This actually happens quite often. My bad.

Just used superman's super to test the (???) for Raven's strings and there is a gap for 11*3 and b12*3. The weird thing though is that if you try to interrupt 22*3 with Superman's super, she goes right under it (it lowers her hitbox). I'll test more and update when I get the chance. Also need to update d1*axe for ares and d1*(electric) for BA.

Also tested Banes f2*d3 and if it's done too close the drop kick will whiff and can be punished with super (mid screen).

Thread updated. I went back and evaluated some of the strings vs. Superman's super (instead of cape), so if you feel if it's wrong let me know.

-Catwoman's 1*f2 does have a gap (got supered out of it by Superman 10/10 times). :(
-Flash's d12 doesn't have a gap so far that I know of. (tried it multiple times and got nothing) It could be possible the second hit just whiffed and led to a reversal. :(
-Doomsday's 1*2 does have a gap
-Lex's 2*2 does have a gap
-I accidentally labeled Grundy's d1*3 as d1*2. I fixed it, and it does have a gap.
-Supes 22*3 does not have a gap so far that I've tested for it. :(
-Raven's 22*3 (final hit) can duck Superman's super. :p
-Raven's 11*3 and b12*3 have a gap
-Harley's 11*2 string does have a gap

If you disagree with the above, let me know, and also tell me what you used to test it.

Thread updated. Sorry for the bump, but frost actually does have a gap in her f2*2 string. When she does the knee, it's 2 hits, but there's a gap in between where a person can super. Not sure if it can be poked out of though. @Rickyraws

:joker:

Also, I noticed on Nightwing's staff strings, if done to far out, will whiff on the second hit (I'll probably mess with this more). Also updated Sinestro's b2*1 which does have a gap. I'll probably start testing specials, and the amount of frame between each gap when I can. I think Batman's 11*3 string is roughly 5~6 frames because it trades when I try to d1 (with batman) to get out of it.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Thread updated. Sorry for the bump, but frost actually does have a gap in her f2*2 string. When she does the knee, it's 2 hits, but there's a gap in between where a person can super. Not sure if it can be poked out of though. @Rickyraws

:joker:

Also, I noticed on Nightwing's staff strings, if done to far out, will whiff on the second hit (I'll probably mess with this more). Also updated Sinestro's b2*1 which does have a gap. I'll probably start testing specials, and the amount of frame between each gap when I can. I think Batman's 11*3 string is roughly 5~6 frames because it trades when I try to d1 (with batman) to get out of it.
We don't speak of her f2 2 in this house.