What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Steam version bug

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Firstly you dont need to turn off shadows, you just need to lower this settings by 1 (3/4 works fine).

I only can guess why maxed shadows freeze the game, you should really ask this people from High Voltage who ported IGAU to PC and PS4. But really thats not a big problem, lower shadows details by 1 and enjoy the game.

Patch probably gonna fix this, coz there is a way bigger problem atm called MP which simply doesn't work.
Lol

How does multiplayer not work?

Btw high voltage is a testing company

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Fucking hell. Without Multiplayer the online for it on PC will be a wasteland like MK. I was hoping for a thriving online scene with this so we could get a dedicated group of modelers just pushing content into it. Whats the point if theres nothing to do on PC? Hope this gets patched fast.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Fucking hell. Without Multiplayer the online for it on PC will be a wasteland like MK. I was hoping for a thriving online scene with this so we could get a dedicated group of modelers just pushing content into it. Whats the point if theres nothing to do on PC? Hope this gets patched fast.
It will.

And what wasteland you're talking about in MK on PC? Here (in EU), there is always like 40 - 150 people in rooms.