What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Pre Order Numbers!

We are 39 days away from the release of Injustice: Gods Among Us and here is how the game stands by the numbers. The numbers presented are subject to change as we near the release, and may contain inaccuracy -- having stated that, below are the Pre-Order numbers for Injustice: Gods Among Us in the USA with 6 weeks to go.

Injustice: Gods Among UsPre-Order #s with roughly 6 weeks until release --​
Microsoft Xbox 360 -- As of 3.24.2013 -- 74, 183, Rank #10
Sony Playstation 3 -- As of 3.24.2013 -- 43,212 Rank #21
Total for both consoles -- 117,395
Mortal Kombat (2011) Pre-Order numbers with roughly 6 weeks until release --​
Microsoft Xbox 360 -- 54,095, Rank #16
Sony Playstation 3 -- 75, 566, Rank #10
Total for both consoles -- 129,661

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Damn, the casual market for this is HUGE. Lbsh. I'm still not getting it for xbox. Its not my 'native' console. Well..that and because the one in my house really isn't mine. :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ill be preordering with in a week or so.. then midnight on my birthday ill be waiting in line at gamestop :D

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Wow. That is so promising holy shit.

And best of all, because there is frame data on the command list, more players will be introduced to some of the finer points of fighting games if they're even relatively interested in getting better.

I know I'm just too hype and me and my buddies have been drinking but check this out. Because of these numbers, frame data on the menu, NRS's improved training mode for beginners, and the fact that there will be so many people getting this game, I think that it's possible that we might see an overall increase in fighting game players in general.

If this game goes fully mainstream even for a little while and the system is noob friendly at the lowest level we might see some numbers of people online on par with those of some popular shooting games. I know it's a stretch, but shit. That'd be something sick.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I still need to pre-order. I've been waiting to see if there was going to be an Amazon bonus, but it looks like it won't be getting one.

KRYS9984

Noob
I pre-ordered my Battle Edition over a month ago through Ebgames / Gamestop (in person).

The manager told me that they would call me a week before release to confirm; I wonder if I can figure out a way to get it a little early. :D

Yeah, the stuff is interesting, it's doing pretty well. I am still going to ONLY play with TYM members when it releases, anything else is a plague to me.

I also added pre-order links, so, get to ordering!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I preordered the PS3 version... I will find the 360 version before release ^_^