What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Pre Order Numbers!

Death

Noob
I'm going to pre-order on both xbox and ps3. Ill finally get my converter in so I can play MK/injustice on xbox again.

Anyone know whats the best pre order deal?

kurtz

Noob
I've pre-paid it already but unlike the majority of people who seem to be getting it for the 360 I'm getting for the PS3. Comes down to low on funds and don't have the money to buy both a gold membership for the 360 and injustice so I'll stick with the PS3.

I'm glad to see this. I'm surprised that the Xbox version has such a huge lead on PS3 though, but whatever. Larger playerbase for me because I'm on Xbox too.

I already pre-ordered the Collector's Edition at GameStop back in October.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
i think injustice has the potential to outsell mk by a high margin, its NRS second big title in a few years, it has batman all over it ft. DC. the comic series should attract comic collectors to buy the game and so on. theres already all this potential support and then you can say it may also be more open to receive players from other FGCs that might hate MK but love DC or just want to give NRS another try. anyway, preorders rise dramatically in the few weeks before release and may not be relative to how well the game sells from walk in customers anyway.

DC. the comic series should attract comic collectors to buy the game and so on. theres already all this potential support
That's true. Comicvine for example is HUGE and very biased towards DC comics and characters. Many of them will buy the game for sure.

Got the battle edition bought and paidfor now to just get a plain ps3 version

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

GGA Max

I assume ps3 sold more MK9s because the casual xbox gamer might have been salty to not get Kratos. However I'm not one to give fucks about business or marketing so I have no opinion/idea why xbox has more pre orders. Especially since I've heard fighters in general sell more on the ps.

Maybe PS3ers are just waiting for any good last minute bonuses... like me.

PuLs4r

Noob
ill be playing injustice in like 2 weeks gunna record some stuff and hopefully post sum vids for u guys