What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

I said NRS should listen to top players,not online warriors bro. By that i meant you Brady Reo CDjr and many more. No need to explode like that Pig

Casuals are louder than Reo, Brady and CDJr. Casuals outnumber top players 100 to 1 and bring in the cash. A video game is considered a success if it reaches a large volume of sales, not if a few majors are held for it.

NRS is a company and the goal of a company is profit.

Who do you really think NRS will listen to?

Casuals are louder than Reo, Brady and CDJr. Casuals outnumber top players 100 to 1 and bring in the cash. A video game is considered a success if it reaches a large volume of sales, not if a few majors are held for it.

Well thats your opinion :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I could armor it, pushblock it, I have to burn meter. Who else do you have to burn meter on in order to stop a 50-50? You give me one option which can be countered by simply putting armor on your overhead as well, or I can just set it back to neutral all at the cost of a bar of meter. Tell me again, where is the risk factor in that 50-50?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

This is very true
Sales
Avg consumer = 90%
Tourney players = 10%

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
GOD F ING D*****

Why is this so hard to understand and read?????

HE'S FIXED NOT NERFED- HE WAS NOT FINISHED BUT RELEASED TOO EARLY

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO W THREADS, crying, etc!!!!!!!!!!

STOP W THIS BS
You're never going to get a real response from randoms on this site. Only the people you actually know outside of TYM.

Even if they're wrong, they'll keep going because god forbid they show humility online.

Don't lose sleep over it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You're never going to get a real response from randoms on this site. Only the people you actually know outside of TYM.

Even if they're wrong, they'll keep going because god forbid they show humility online.

Don't lose sleep over it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Sad panda take nap now

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Shout outs to Killer Frost staying untouched.
The ironic thing about this patch is that it will do nothing to help the noobs online crying about his teleport. Lets face it, the real reason people are bitching about this guy is because they refuse to learn the proper blocking mechanisms needed to beat a good scorpion player. Most online players will still be free to the teleport. The only thing this changes is high tier play. Between scorpion and deathstroke NRS is developing quite a pattern. Only popular players are getting nerfed hard.

wow, that is some ol BS. smh. Well looks like if they keep patching/doing hotfixes so frequently like this, then the play at EVO won't be as good as it can because everyone has to adjust to how the game gets "changed", and it is getting changes more frequently than mk9.................... this is not going to be that good for us bcuz when NRS did this in mk9, players started leaving. Let's hope this is the last patch/hotfix for a while.
you can learn a character in a day. This game is very very easy vs. other fighters in picking up and developing strategy, and EVO quality players will be just fine.

I think teleport just needed more recovery frames on landing due to the lack of ranged footsies bc this game has no real footsies, which is a problem.

These patches don't help this game's neutral game, and I don't think people are aware that w/o a strong neutral game, this game will die soon. SF4 while not being a flawless game is still going strong. I hate to admit it bc I hate the game, but Marvel has a stronger neutral game and involves more thought. Fighting games are supposed to feel like chess matches and this game like Marvel don't.

There are a lot of things that just don't make sense for a fighting game going on here.

BA's regular dive kick needs to be punishable bc DK back dash is horrible for neutral game.
BA is strong minus the DK already.

Supes shits on neutral game with f2,3 breath. Even if it was negative, but safe... it
's still just dumb. F2 needs to be high and keep the string as is. Make 3, a lil faster on 223 and his air grab have priority to jump attacks. Get rid of delayed MB eye lasers (GL's delayed Oa's rocket as well). How do you block something and have to worry about still blocking in case they MB at he last second. This is dumb for Bane characters who have to move in. They block and then dash (correct read) and then get punished mid dash?!!

KF, Scorps, and Batgirls's 50/50 loops are an embarrassment to neutral game as well.

Bats on top of everything he already has is plus infinity on MB batarangs and has 0 frames to recover?!! On top of that the MB hits you if you try to jump over them. What?!!

Aquaman gets a combo breaker every 10.5 secs in a game with 99 secs?!! His chip damage on trident rush?!!

This on top of NRS' ability to balance a fighter is why the hardcore FGC won't take their games seriously and why Dive Kick is on stream before this in NRS' hometown of Chicago. That's embarrassing.

I'm more worried about the neutral game first, balancing second. The neutral game is weak compared to every other fighter, which is why this game is starting to feel dull and losing hype fast (outside of TYM). The DLC always brings back a little hope, but then it fades. This patching controversy might be the only reason this game is still relevant right now. At least people are talking about it.

Someone in one of the other threads said it best... "this game needs a fundamentals patch." I really want this game to be successful, but I'm losing hope more and more every day with these "huh?" patches. NRS... please pay more attention to neutral game flaws first, so we can really see who needs nerfs and buffs.

Lol, I really do think people need to level up a bit in this MU. Sure her 50-50 is the most powerful thing maybe in the entire game... but even though I main Frost, even when I play against KF with other characters it doesn't bother me that much. Yes when you get yourself caught in the 50-50 guessing game it does suck. Don't get touched bro, signed Cyrax.

The point is that if your spacing sucks and you are letting her get in the range she wants to be in where you can't react to a slide you are screwed.
Cyrax's bomb resets is one of the reasons why the majority don't care about MK anymore or take that game serious. Poor analogy.

This is very true
Sales
Avg consumer = 90%
Tourney players = 10%
But games like SF4 continue to patch the game for tourney players after the causals have faded away. Why doesn't NRS do this with MK?

Also people forget that this game lacking an arcade version is a part of the problem. We are the testers. Tekken used Korea with TTT2 and released a few arcade versions before it hit console. That's why fighting games in the past were so much better on console. They used the arcade to test it out. NRS needs to get their heads out there asses and learn from their comp.

trufenix

bye felicia
But games like SF4 continue to patch the game for tourney players after the causals have faded away. Why doesn't NRS do this with MK?

Also people forget that this game lacking an arcade version is a part of the problem. We are the testers. Tekken used Korea with TTT2 and released a few arcade versions before it hit console. That's why fighting games in the past were so much better on console. They used the arcade to test it out. NRS needs to get their heads out there asses and learn from their comp.
NRS has one community to satisfy, domestic console gamers. And lets face it, the MK tourney community number in the hundreds.

SF4, Tekken, VF, even GG all have huge arcade presences internationally, not just console casuals. Even if nobody buys this SF4 2013 update on console, japanese players will still drop tons of quarters into it round the clock for years.

When the US can sustain arcades again, we can start talking about arcade releases.