What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Everyone complained that NRS listened to the online babies too much when considering nerfs/buffs in MK9, and patched the game too much too early in general. Then like half of you were crying about Scorpion 2 days after release.

Good job guys, can't wait for all of you to mess up MK10 too

Scorpion was not nerfed, and he was absolutely NOT fixed. I mean, it's cool that NRS is making efforts to correct things, but they don't seem to make fixes with the necessary understanding of what the problems actually are. Was true in MK too. Lol Cyrax.

Scorpion's problems stem from the fact that you can hit confirm use of meter burn to make anything cancelled into a teleport safe combined with the ability to continue combos from teleport MB. This means with meter his standing reset vortex and anything cancelled into teleport is 100% safe and can easily be hit confirmed to be meterless.

Stop being so quick to whine about changes. the way you use scorpion should be exactly the same because this changes nothing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dude i wanna enjoy the game just like anybody else! All i see is patches every week man...
Please read Colt's post

He was unfinished so today finished not nerfed but I'm sick and tired of people acting like they figured it out and NRS nerfs and buffs based on TYM suggestions. Colt doesn't give a FUCK about what we say/feel/think in terms of nerfs and buffs so please retract your ill-advised post

And that goes for all of you- I'm not sure how much more clear colt could put it

Pig Of The Hut

Scorpion was not nerfed, and he was absolutely NOT fixed. I mean, it's cool that NRS is making efforts to correct things, but they don't seem to make fixes with the necessary understanding of what the problems actually are. Was true in MK too. Lol Cyrax.

Scorpion's problems stem from the fact that you can hit confirm use of meter burn to make anything cancelled into a teleport safe combined with the ability to continue combos from teleport MB. This means with meter his standing reset vortex and anything cancelled into teleport is 100% safe and can easily be hit confirmed to be meterless.

Stop being so quick to whine about changes. the way you use scorpion should be exactly the same because this changes nothing.
The undisputed #1 cyrax won how many majors?

Maybe NRs is smarter than us

cyrax didn't win too many majors/ still had to deal with KABAWL. Also NRS is smart in ways with buffs/nerfs, but not too smart in other ways (sub/ermac nerfs). But hey, as long as no character is like kabal in this game, I think we will all be fine :).

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Just read Pako's post. Someone should edit the first post with updated info. Here I thought BA got nerfed...:confused:

Please read Colt's post

He was unfinished so today finished not nerfed but I'm sick and tired of people acting like they figured it out and NRS nerfs and buffs based on TYM suggestions. Colt doesn't give a FUCK about what we say/feel/think in terms of nerfs and buffs so please retract your ill-advised post

And that goes for all of you- I'm not sure how much more clear colt could put it
Listen man i never made a post or suggested anything about buffs or nerf,so what is your problem jumping on me like that?

Just pointing out that the attempts to correct resets with him failed several times because they changed the wrong things. Unless you're going to argue that they didn't try to remove resets?

Anyway, my understanding is that this change to scorpion isn't intended to be a nerf or buff or anything of the sort. It's an attempt to make him function as he ws originally intended and nothing more.

Pig Of The Hut

I said NRS should listen to top players,not online warriors bro. By that i meant you Brady Reo CDjr and many more. No need to explode like that Pig
Oh didn't see black font on phone

Ok FTR like I said they don't, I'm not sure how much more clear I can be

They listen to one man, one man only. colt

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Why try to get in with a normal when slide is safe? Also, it doesn't matter if she's negative after anything seeing how she has a one frame parry. Slide range doesn't need to be decreased, but the active frames on it do.
Slide is a part of her 50-50 which I was referring to. I am saying if you take away an element of her strongest asset you will kill her because she does not have strong normals to get in and play footsies with against other characters. Probably justified since the slide is so good.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
For fuck sake guys.

Scorpion gets released, you all cry for him to be nerfed.

Scorpion gets nerfed, you complain that he shouldn't have been.

Make up your minds.
Don't know if you you've noticed but it's not the same people complaining about both. Although I do agree this community shouldn't be as split down the middle as it is but that's only natural too. People will complain when their mains get hit by nerf-hammer be it significant or otherwise just like they will complain when a new character counters their main. It's a constant merry go round of asking for buffs or nerfs depending on how the game changes. It's a sad fact I've noticed about fighting games

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Slide is a part of her 50-50 which I was referring to. I am saying if you take away an element of her strongest asset you will kill her because she does not have strong normals to get in and play footsies with against other characters. Probably justified since the slide is so good.
I'm not saying take away the 50-50 she can have it, but at least put some risk into doing it.

Vagrant

Noob
Few pages back in this thread

Sorry to blow up but there's hundreds on this sight not understanding how this works

I've learned to stay away from any threads having to do with balance changes or DLC discussion.

Your just asking for a reason to lose faith in your community by reading them.