What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
regular teleport still hits mid for me and I can block Lex's Corp Charge after Flip Kick. Nice troll PL you got me to get out of bed and turn my game on.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I don't think Scorpion needed either of these nerfs.

The telepunch blocking high DOES NOT fix the problem that scrubs had with it at all. They were failing to react to it. To beat it before, you had to crouch. You still have to do that, but now you just punish him harder for it. This isn't going to help those online warriors duck better at all.

Flip kick nerf... just completely unnecessary.

If Deathstroke is Kano 2.0, what the fuck is this character?
Scorpion is now Sheeva tier... :p

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Teleport shenanigans are ridiculous online you say? Let's nerf the move into the ground!
This is clearly a better option than improving the netcode.
The funny thing is that this nerf literally does NOTHING to stop the shenanigans whatsoever. It doesn't make it easier to react to, doesn't change how you have to react.

I don't understand.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Teleport shenanigans are ridiculous online you say? Let's nerf the move into the ground!
This is clearly a better option than improving the netcode.
Nerf it to the ground you say? Lets take an unsafe move and simply make it more unsafe, while still being safe on MB.
This is clearly a better option than making an irrelevant change when the move still loses to the same things it always has...

Oh wait.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Teleport Punch hits high and is now -42 on block. When it whiffs he has a long whiff recovery where you can punish him now.
Is this supposed to quell the whining? Because anyone who couldn't block it before still can't block it now, and I can imagine will still get teleport punched to death.

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
I just do not get how they would nerf Flip Kick out of all the fucking things Scorps has. Like......seriously? It's not even broken and you can't MB it. Back to the B-C Tier with you, Scorps. Your home awaits yet again. Just like in VGCW. King of the Mid-Tier(Card).

Scorp-Zero

Salty Shazam
So it's basically a way for people to bitch and complain. Great.

As a Black Adam main, I'm completely fine with the nerf

The problem it seems is that the get against zoners is hella punishable thats whats annoying me... if you foot dive point blank you deserve a punish but for a get in this is gonna knock him off S teir