What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
-42 for a blocked fucking Teleport and it isn't an overhead and you can beyond punish it on whiff? NRS, what the actual fuck are you doing here?
As if it weren't already punishable on block? Seriously, are you guys just looking to complain or are you seriously...

No, no you couldn't be serious...

Flip kick nerf, divekick nerf, /thread

LITERALLY nothing else has changed overall. When was teleport NOT punishable on block? When did teleport NOT get beat by ducking?

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
As if it weren't already punishable on block? Seriously, are you guys just looking to complain or are you seriously...

LITERALLY nothing else has changed overall. When was teleport NOT punishable on block? When did teleport NOT get beat by ducking?

That isn't what I'm implying, you moron. I'm saying that it's that punishable on block. It's insane. It's not even funny how unfair that is just because Zoning babies can't deal with learning the Match-up.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!

Are you kidding me? Nothing changed? All of his block strings are messed without his flip kick ender... :(

HAHAHAAHHA yus thats not a freaking nerf!!! Tele was already full combo hahah
YOU SUCKERS you all got screwed and I laugh in your stupid crying faces!!!!! I .. uh ....... what was wrong with flip kick now ;_____; this seems really unfair as bawls guys, this will be a difficult adaption process

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
watch how all the people that were crying broken are going to say WTF NRS about this nerf on scorpion :D
The problem is that everything is done preemptively. People were complaining before they could deal with it... now they are better at dealing with it.... so the nerf is unnecessary. FML. :p

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
That isn't what I'm implying, you moron. I'm saying that it's that punishable on block. It's insane. It's not even funny how unfair that is just because Zoning babies can't deal with learning the Match-up.
When was it not punishable on block? That's the thing, it hasn't become any more unsafe than it already was, nor as ineffective against crouching opponents. Being -42 on block and being -25 on block really doesn't change THAT much since you'll be eating the punish in either scenario.

Are you kidding me? Nothing changed? All of his block strings are messed without his flip kick ender... :(
I said "Flip kick nerf, divekick nerf, /thread. Nothing ELSE has changed."

In other words, I know theres a flip kick nerf. Its a real and honest nerf. As is divekick. Teleport punch being even more unsafe on block? That's beating an already decayed horse corpse. It was always unsafe on block and open for a near full combo punish.

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
How could I when I was working on the strategy guide and testing? We didn't have time to play match ups lol

^ This. So much of this. God damn. He wasn't even 2 days old when people cried broken on him. They didn't even bother learning the Match-up. They cried to NRS before even giving the Match-up a chance.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I don't think Scorpion needed either of these nerfs.

The telepunch blocking high DOES NOT fix the problem that scrubs had with it at all. They were failing to react to it. To beat it before, you had to crouch. You still have to do that, but now you just punish him harder for it. This isn't going to help those online warriors duck better at all.

Flip kick nerf... just completely unnecessary.

If Deathstroke is Kano 2.0, what the fuck is this character?

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The problem is that everything is done preemptively. People were complaining before they could deal with it... now they are better at dealing with it.... so the nerf is unnecessary. FML. :p

Exactly what I've been saying from day 1 ... the same thing happened with DS. People learnt to deal with it and he ended up getting nerfed even though by that time it wasn't necessary like you said lol

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
When was it not punishable on block? That's the thing, it hasn't become any more unsafe than it already was, nor as ineffective against crouching opponents. Being -42 on block and being -25 on block really doesn't change THAT much since you'll be eating the punish in either scenario.

I said "Flip kick nerf, divekick nerf, /thread. Nothing ELSE has changed."

In other words, I know theres a flip kick nerf. Its a real and honest nerf. As is divekick. Teleport punch being even more unsafe on block? That's beating an already decayed horse corpse. It was always unsafe on block and open for a near full combo punish.
Ok. Misread that. Either way... I am salty. :D