What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us -- New Harley Quinn Trailer

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
Is it just me or dose it seem like alot of people think Scarecrow's tight now? the only thing i saw before was: "no more Batman charterers!," "why do people want Scarecrow in the game? he can't even fight.".

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
The alternate reality theory gets stronger and stronger. The alternate costumes are probably not the future costumes, but the alternate reality ones, and thas why WW was in her first costume on "The line" trailer when comanding the amazons and why Aquaman was on his first costume when he was on top the that gigantic creature on his reveal trailer. Or maybe it has nothing to do with that, but it could be.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Or that it's changed a whole bunch in the five years he was supposedly dead.

Then why would he say "but I am the Joker"? If it's simply that Gotham has changed then he could say "This isn't my Gotham ANYMORE".

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Or it simply implies that he noticed Gotham was not the same *shrug*

*Sees his face on and name on a window*

"Interesting, my fame proceeds me", why would the Joker, upon returning to Gotham, say something like this when he sees his face painted on a window? When people say "my fame/reputation precedes me" it's because people know of them or details about them without ever meeting the person. Everyone in Gotham knows Joker and Joker knows this but says such a strange line followed by "this isn't my Gotham".

It could very well be that it's as simple as "it's been 5 years and he's surprised people still know him/show support of him" but it could also be a completely different Joker.

PSN

Noob
I have to say. There are some stupid motherfuckers on this website. Specifically in the comments on this article.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, there's either 3 explanations(and I doubt the time travel gig is one of them honestly)

1. The obvious and most popular theory, the Joker Supes went all "liu kang" on was a fake....and this is the REAL Joker...

2. Possibly a Joker from an alternate Universe therefore having two Jokers, possibly working together or one replacing the other..

3. This is indeed the same Joker Superman killed and some how came back, hmm "lazarus pits anyone"? Only way I can see that happening honestly...

Or....reverse of#1...Real Joker did get killed and this new Joker is a FAKE random person? or...wonder, surprised nobody has taken the whole Batman AC possibility...could one of the Joker's been Clayface?! Hello, shapeshifting into anyone? Just saying...