What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us -- New Harley Quinn Trailer

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Did no one else notice in the beginning flashes that regime Superman grabbed alt costume Joker and shoved him on a chair? Looks serious.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BLACK ADAM TRAILER?

This wasn't even a good Harley Trailer, and I actually think Harley is cool.

Scarecrow stage transition may be my favorite so far, if not tied with the giant fight.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think day 1 im going Bane and Harley now, those few moves looked pretty badass.

Would be kind of funny to just main bats characters just to rub it in that there is 6 lol.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
dannnnnnnggggg

What if Superman not only killed Lois by mistake but also someone else very close to him (thinking it was the Joker) ????

I thought the exact same thing, but nop, if you read the Injustice comic, you can clearly see that Joker is dead in issue #5 where Green Arrow and Harley talk about it.

OwTee

Noob
Did anyone else notice that there seems to be a Day AND Night version of (I think it's) Wayne Manor stage?

If so, looks like the night version has a motorcycle as a stage interaction. Kinda cool.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Did anyone else notice that there seems to be a Day AND Night version of (I think it's) Wayne Manor stage?

If so, looks like the night version has a motorcycle as a stage interaction. Kinda cool.
The day version we saw in Cyborg vs. Aquaman had the motorcycle in the background as well.