What's new

Injustice|Gods Among Us Gameplay Reveal this Monday!

Spletty

Grandmaster
It just happened, looks similar to mk in gameplay, but way mor over the top. Supermans outerspace move is a super move, harley looks like a pure zoner, and the environmental shit has to go.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I caught the end and seen Batman do a MK9 type combo that looked cool lol. I missed everything involving the environment.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
So there's some sort of clashing mechanic.

It happened when Harley said "You trying to make me laugh?" and they charged at eachother. No idea what it was though.

Also seriously that is THE RAGE.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
So there's some sort of clashing mechanic.

It happened when Harley said "You trying to make me laugh?" and they charged at eachother. No idea what it was though.

Also seriously that is THE RAGE.
I think thats the round intro, the characters come on and say their cheesey shit, then they run at eachother and blast away from the center and the round starts.

Environment shit looked cool. There was a badass juggle done with some portal thing on the edge of the stage.

So far Harley, is a mix of Stryker, Jade and Sonya. She has a Cartwheel, She has a Hammer Launcher (Jade's Pole) and Stryker's gun/bombs.

Flash has an exact same Johnny Cage entrance.

Game looks tight! Someone check IGN/Gamespot to see when they are going to do a 1v1 Demo.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
harley has her hammer and a cartwheel so im so happy so far lol

has it been confirmed yet if there is a block button?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I think there are combo breakers, or something similar, but they look more cinematic and slow time for a second, look a lot less awkward then MK9, if they are combo breakers.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Looks like Superman has his intro of ripping off Clark Kent's suit to reveal the big S. That's hype!

shig

kool guy
lmao batman dropkick.

BAT-KICK

also im pretty sure i saw grundy chokeslam a bitch, and i guess the thing with the tombstone comes right after that

Tim Static

Adminerator
Up all night, puking my brains out........i JUST fucking missed this. FML.

Combo breakers? Well this game better not have a fucking block button. ugh.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Up all night, puking my brains out........i JUST fucking missed this. FML.

Combo breakers? Well this game better not have a fucking block button. ugh.
You can rewind the stream, I did a to watch the segment a few times.

It looks a bit tighter then MK9, I can't really explain it.

Also ya the colide thing is probably a cinematic or an intro it looks really scripted.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
It looks like everyone enters the fight by clashing together then breaking apart without any ''FIGHT'' announcement.

It seems the characters have a super move, that will most likely cost something (Meter), but from the two that I have seen so far, they must just deal damage as they both had no after state effect, they were just knockdowns, so I don't know what to make of them, and that being said, if they don't deal massive damage, then there will be no point in using them, unless they have armour...

Supermoves:
Supermans orbit punch thing
Batmans woop ass into grapple gun drop kick
Flash's around the world falcon punch

Thats it so far.