What's new

Injustice|Gods Among Us Gameplay Reveal this Monday!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
"E3 is going on next week from June 4-7, with studios and amazing games to be showcased and revealed. Among them will be NetherRealms very own Injustice|Gods Among Us!

To kick start E3 Ed Boon will be revealing the first gameplay and discussing Injustice LIVE on GTTV early morning on Monday June 4 at 8:30 AM PST, which will most likely be followed by a whole weeks/days with of coverage on Injustice by other press. Be sure to look out at all the major gaming outlets for live streams/coverage as MK had an amazing 30 Min preview at GameSpot on E3 2010!"

"@noobde: Excited about showing exclusive INJUSTICE footage Monday morning (8:30PST) LIVE for GTTV !!
http://t.co/VAEhTyba"

The time zones are as follows for 8:30 PST

Central- 10:30 AM
EST: 11:30 AM
UK: 4:30 PM

All credit to this article goes to user Karried

injsup.jpg

CYracks

Command Grabber
Why are they showing Injustice early Monday morning? Dont they know most people will be working then?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I think the same
I honest to god love the "kick them through a building" thing if its part of a combo or something. You can either end a combo normally... or blow them to another part of the "stage".
I can think of all the fun it could bring about.
If they want this game to be EVO competitive... then the "car smashing" will have to be turned off.... and characters need to be balanced sans them.

n9195v

Noob
I honest to god love the "kick them through a building" thing if its part of a combo or something. You can either end a combo normally... or blow them to another part of the "stage".
I can think of all the fun it could bring about.
If they want this game to be EVO competitive... then the "car smashing" will have to be turned off.... and characters need to be balanced sans them.
We don't know that. For all we know this game will set a standard.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wonder if there going to be playing the game on stage in real time, like have paulo and someone else fighting, or just some pre recorded stuff.

Saint

Noob
I don't know why you guys are concerned of the stage gimmicks. I'm sure they will allow an potion to take it off for competitive play IF the game will be competitive.Boon said so but IDK.
Dude they're designing this game with competitive play in mind so why would they do something with it that would ruin it to begin with.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
What if it doesn't do drastic damage? Like if it's just in the ballpark of a regular special?
Like a Marvel/SF special with the big "RAAAAAAGHHH" face, the attack, and the opponent, if they react fast enough, can block or get the hell outta the way.

Saint

Noob
Because they want to attract a casual crowd and make money...just like any other company, good sir.
They want it to be accessible for retards yet maintain a deep engine for high level play

The interactive stages are probably not for the retarded crowd, there are tons of better ways to attract those goons

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
All you guys who are against the environmental destruction are missing the whole point of "over the edge Hollywood type action." Superheroes and villains fighting epic battles
will always create destruction, this alone will make this game godlike imo, If any complaints are to be mentioned about this game it will and should be the roster. I'm sure we'll get a few characters who aren't known to be a fighter but still end up getting a slot because of popularity while other decent contenders gets the shaft i.e Martian Manhunter, Sinestro, Green Arrow etc. These might be future DLC anyway, just like how we cried for Rain in MK

Here is a link to GameTrailers schedule:

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/schedule.html

Here are the most notable presentations to watch from E3 in my opinion:

Monday 6/4/2012:

- Injustice, Gods Among Us: 8:30AM (http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/allaccesslive/)
- Microsoft Press Conference: 9:30AM
- EA Press Conference: 1:00PM
- Ubisoft Press Conference: 3:00PM
- Sony Press Conference: 6:00PM

Tuesday 6/5/2012:

- Nintendo Press Conference: 9:00AM

The Keynote presentations can be watched from the following link:

http://www.ign.com/events/e3

I can't wait!