What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm not going to believe this until I get the full game, mainly because we already knew about ALL of these costumes, and Solomon and Luthor's 3rd alts are still marked as unknown.
this. i dont believe it because i coulda made that list, it really tells nothing new and i doubt we've seen all the costumes already

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I can feel that a lot of stuff is going to be added as DLC if the game is successful, they could literally make a killing off costume packs alone for what fans will buy. Pair these with more missions like they did for Red Son and Blackest Night and they are golden!

I can feel that a lot of stuff is going to be added as DLC if the game is successful, they could literally make a killing off costume packs alone for what fans will buy. Pair these with more missions like they did for Red Son and Blackest Night and they are golden!
Hell yeah! Id pay for a set of classics no doubt about that. They could easily kick out a set for everyone every month for years lol. and id buy em all.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hell yeah! Id pay for a set of classics no doubt about that. They could easily kick out a set for everyone every month for years lol. and id buy em all.
Hey, I like extra costumes in regular fighting games, love unlocking them, don't usually buy.

But a comic book fighting game? I'll buy whatever they put out (with the exception of a Teen Titans Cartoon pack). Especially with missions attached! I feel like I'm going to spend my first day in STAR Labs and that's it

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
They did. It was that camo/tin-foil looking one.
I'm pretty sure the tin-foil outfit is actually just a poor quality pic of Cyborg's regular alternate, maybe with some battle damage. Here is a comparison.

EXACTLY! so @StalkerUKCG and NeverAsked4This dont know what they are talking about. I have found numerous things wrong with that post.
Hey, I'm just passing along info that I heard from another site. I figured you guys might want to see it. Either way, I think it's best that we keep our expectations/hopes low to avoid disappointment.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I am almost 100% certain that everyone has 3, without DLC/iOS etc.: Regular, Alt & STAR Labs.

If I had to guess (which I do) the I would think that you get the Alt. by beating arcade/story mode (probably story as they are mostly Regime/Insurgency based as reavealed by iOS game) and seeing as most the other skins have only been seen in STAR Labs I assume we would unlock them there.

I am almost 100% certain that everyone has 3, without DLC/iOS etc.: Regular, Alt & STAR Labs.

If I had to guess (which I do) the I would think that you get the Alt. by beating arcade/story mode (probably story as they are mostly Regime/Insurgency based as reavealed by iOS game) and seeing as most the other skins have only been seen in STAR Labs I assume we would unlock them there.
i agree with you 99% NRS has already specified that (some) costumes will be unlocked through an experience system.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
i agree with you 99% NRS has already specified that (some) costumes will be unlocked through an experience system.
So, hopefully the characters will have 2 extra costumes unlocked by beating the arcade ladder and their S.T.A.R. Labs missions, then experience will unlock comic costumes, such as Original Harley Quinn, Death of the Family Joker, and so on.

Victormaru

Beyond
Man, people have been arguing over everything, lol. They should give us Artemis from Young Justice as an alternate for Green Arrow just to piss everyone off even more. She's cool though so I wouldn't mind that.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i just wanna see which character alts they do like robin, kid flash, or whoever, IIRC they said they will and ive seen that they can change the name, and logo of a character just for an alt and they have alt VA's so the options are nearly endless. id be so happy if Red Hood made it as an alt at least that way.

Victormaru

Beyond
Personally I'd rather not see elements from the cartoon make it, but I wouldn't exactly cut my eyes out if they did.
They used the Green Arrow from the CW television series, "Arrow", the Arkham Asylum skins, Batman Beyond, and Batman's main costume was inspired by the Dark Knight films. So why not. :p

EGGXI

Scary Bat
They used the Green Arrow from the CW television series, "Arrow", the Arkham Asylum skins, Batman Beyond, and Batman's main costume was inspired by the Dark Knight films. So why not. :p
Eh, my theorizing is that they would feel out of place with the level of violence, plus the art style. I personally would find it off-putting, much like the animated series skins in the Arkham games. I wouldn't mind it so much if they didn't look cartoony, like if it was the style/design of their costume but in the same graphics/level of realism as the rest of the Injustice models.

Victormaru

Beyond
I get what you mean. It would look really weird which is why I wouldn't prefer the cartoon skins either. Unless of course they somehow made it less cartoony.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
I just thought of it... since Arkham Harley is in the game (even though you have to play the iOS game) and she's avalible outside of the Arkham City DLC. Maybe we will get to see Red Son Batman as a costume, after all.