What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
But you can confirm there are batman beyond and knightfall bane costumes?

Knightfall Bane kind of perplexes me...

I hope we still get a classic costumes pack, but what would Bane get? Bane's costume from his debut appearance to knightfall to basically any appearance in the comics has had little change.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
costumes from the ios game can't be posted here?
Apparently :(

I've been seeing people get modded for posting them. All the Ares and Killer Frost videos have been getting taken down from youtube too, so I've been downloading as many videos/pics of leaked info I see as soon as they pop up because I know it's only gonna be there temporarily. I can say that I got a much clearer look at Cyborg's alt costume and it looks pretty badass.

that's a shame, i saw batman's supermove so seeing ares's and kf's can't hurt me. i understand it though, i'll try to avoid story spoilers when the game is out.

DOOM

Noob
Man I hate store exclusive DLC. I feel like the New 52 skins are the way Batman, Wonder Woman, and Supes should look by default in this game. I kind of want that Battle Edition but it's hard to find at this point.

Then Wal-Mart has the Arkham City skins? Decisions...decisions...

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
So, are this all the characters with 3 costumes?
Besides Primary and Alt -
Solomon Grundy - The one that looks like a mugger that we saw on star labs, Red Son
Superman - New 52, Prison, Godfall, Red Son
Wonder Woman - New 52, Red Son, Flashpoint
Aquaman - Flashpoint
Bane - Knightfall
Cyborg - I think we saw something on Star labs, don't remember too well, tbh
Harley Quinn- IIRC a classic costume was mentioned, somewhere, also Arkham Harley.
Catwoman - Arkham
Joker - Arkham
Batman - Arkham, New 52, Blackest Night, Batman Beyond
Flash - Elseworld, New 52
Lex Luthor - Some costume leaked on neogaf that CAW on gamefaqs mentioned... And CAW is never wrong, trust me.
Deathstroke- Flashpoint
Nightwing - New 52, hinted Robin DLC
Green Arrow - Arrow series costume
Green Lantern - New 52, Yellow Lantern? dunno if it's playable.

So, we have 75~ (if I counted right) alternate costumes as a whole.

That's pretty darn good imo.

It's rumored that the iOS version of the game was datamined, and the final reward for completing the iOS game (by NO means an easy task) is going to be a
Prison Superman
skin for the console.

Just a heads up.

It's rumored that the iOS version of the game was datamined, and the final reward for completing the iOS game (by NO means an easy task) is going to be a
Prison Superman
skin for the console.

Just a heads up.
thought that was for completing the game on console