What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - General zod move list with gameplay and analysis

can he attack during trait??? i see some broken shit coming out with that... oh low mixups :O

does his ground laser hit low??

can he attack during trait??? i see some broken shit coming out with that... oh low mixups :O

does his ground laser hit low??
He does seem able to attack normally when just using 4(slash), however db/df4(overhead) seems to have Zod also in an animation, probably to avoid unblockables and such.

Yes his ground laser is a low, but at 26 frames probably easy reactable. The trait overhead is 13f and not reactable. Judging by the rest of his moves Zod should always be crouch blocked unless trait is active, then standing is essential. His other overheads are 31f (f3) and 26f (not counting jump frames, mb air rifle 2nd hit).

He does seem able to attack normally when just using 4(slash), however db/df4(overhead) seems to have Zod also in an animation, probably to avoid unblockables and such.

Yes his ground laser is a low, but at 26 frames probably easy reactable. The trait overhead is 13f and not reactable. Judging by the rest of his moves Zod should always be crouch blocked unless trait is active, then standing is essential. His other overheads are 31f (f3) and 26f (not counting jump frames, mb air rifle 2nd hit).
ex ground laser into trait??????? after blocking a slow ball??? not a true mixup but still... black adams lightning is 25 frames and i still find people getting hit with that all the time