Plus on block.
Apprently PG won the poll...
As for DLC
MM
Poison Ivy
Powergirl
Lobo

Gr I hope they dont stick to the 2 heros and 2 villains thing
Hmmm, this is actually the most believable of all rumored lists.

two girls and two guys, so it isn't even more a sausage fest.

A rushdown character(Lobo), a zone (Ivy), a jack of all trades(MMH), and I don't know what Powergirl would be but it would probably be an altered superman concept.

The only one of those i'm skeptical about is Ivy.

The only one I don't really want is Powergirl but I don't hate her.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It's hilarious how often people hit me with a super on the last 20% of my first bar.

Or how people waste four bars in a clash when I only have one or two.

Reactions: RYX

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
That's not entirely stupid, at least (pending the timing).

It comes down to subjective value of meter vs. health, since health gained/lost is dependent on the number of meters you beat your opponent by, innit? 'course, most of us agree that meter is a greater priority than health in most cases, but there are contexts (ie, where your health bar is at vs. your opponents) where it just might be worth it if you think you can't possibly win from where you're at (or, perhaps, if you feel that your character isn't all that meter dependent). It's a super new mechanic so I'm not really prepared to rally against thoughts on its meta that don't align with my own opinion.

I usually wager all 4 bars if I have a strong lead and they are behind on meter. It just makes my lead stronger and at that point it's not like you really need the meter to finish them off.

Gah.. hitting character crisis time. I just have such a hard time picking a main in any fighter... just ends up being main of the week, and then I lose focus on the game.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
It's hilarious how often people hit me with a super on the last 20% of my first bar.

It's definitely not wasting it, if I'm trying to kill you, or trying to get my health back. It's helped me a lot in some matches. Clashes aren't always meant to be tied.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Not tied, just go one over whatever the person against you is betting. I have 2 bars, you have 4, bet 3.

I guess the tiny bit of health that extra meter gives you is more important than the potential damage an EX move/EX combo or super/super combo can do.

Another things is if we clash and they have less meter than me, they still bet whatever they have, as if they didn't realize they either lose with no meter or lose with some.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Not tied, just go one over whatever the person against you is betting. I have 2 bars, you have 4, bet 3.

I guess the tiny bit of health that extra meter gives you is more important than the potential damage an EX move/EX combo or super/super combo can do.

Another things is if we clash and they have less meter than me, they still bet whatever they have, as if they didn't realize they either lose with no meter or lose with some.
I think it's because they want to lighten to blow/have you gain less health. What you say would make sense, if a person lost the same amount of health no matter what. But if you were to bet four bars, and if I were to bet none, I would lose like 35% of my health or you would gain 35%. However, if I were to bet two and you bet four, then I would only lose 20% of my health or you would gain 20%. Those little things make a difference in the end.

But I see where you're coming from.

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
Someone answer these questions

Can you never be negative on hit??
Are there only negative frames on hit?
What if you go for a move that's 5 frame startup. If you miss it does that leave your opponent in plus 5 startup?
Are alot of frames good or bad??? Can some one answer these in that order??? Thank you. Please I Need these answers....well answered.

DreadzTsung

Will there be any Youtube channels dedicated to high level Injustice play?
Me.

Youtube: Strat10100
Facebook: DreadzTsung
Twitter: DreadzTsung

I'm learning and showing people along the Way at the same time. Spread the word if you will.
You could request combos to if you like. And different strategies. I'll do my best on the strategy part.

'wager' is a misnomer when it's geared towards making players spend all their meter regardless of how much they have.

Make all wins damage/heal the same regardless of how much meter ahead you are, then it will be a real wager system (and actually interesting).

Saitsu

Noob
'wager' is a misnomer when it's geared towards making players spend all their meter regardless of how much they have.

Make all wins damage/heal the same regardless of how much meter ahead you are, then it will be a real wager system (and actually interesting).
You haven't played enough matches if you honestly think that's the case.

DreadzTsung

Saw a batman and arrow clash. Recently. Not sure i they were directly talking to each other like some characters but it was funny as shit.

Arrow: How bout an arrow up your ass?
Batman: Not on my turf. LMFAO.