What's new

Injustice - Full Fight Between Bane vs Batman This Friday - Based off of YOUR Votes!

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Bane was only able to break his back so easily cause he was already beat up pretty bad from other fights. A fresh batman vs bane is 8-2. #holdthatshit
the only reason batman was beaten up from other fights is because Bane let everyone out of Arkham and basically choreographed a gauntlet of villains and when he was at his weakest he broke the bat. someone that intelligent and that goes through that much trouble to practicably kill batman deserves to win. and lets not forget he is one of the only people to figure out who Batman actually is if not the first villain

So maybe I missed something. Based on votes, they are going to have somebody purposely lose, instead of just showing us 2 good players fighting it out? *palms face*

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I think it would be best if they had the players conduct a ft10 and pick the best footage for the winner. I think being set up to lose a match can make it look boring and not show the mechanics well.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
the only reason batman was beaten up from other fights is because Bane let everyone out of Arkham and basically choreographed a gauntlet of villains and when he was at his weakest he broke the bat. someone that intelligent and that goes through that much trouble to practicably kill batman deserves to win. and lets not forget he is one of the only people to figure out who Batman actually is if not the first villain
Yeah but the problem is that's pretty much the only time Bane managed to truly defeat Batman. Since then Batman has beaten Bane time and time again, so it's pretty evident that Bane, without the help of just about every villain in Gotham, simply cannot beat Batman. He knew this, which is why he devised the gauntlet.

Unless Bane has access to like... Batman's entire rogues gallery, he can't win. In a standard fight with average equipment and a balanced arena Batman wins. It's not quite as ridiculous as Wonder Woman/Harley, but Batman definitely outclasses Bane. Props to Bane though for managing to engineer a trial so difficult that even Batman couldn't overcome it; even if it doesn't necessarily hold a lot of weight in an average bout.

So maybe I missed something. Based on votes, they are going to have somebody purposely lose, instead of just showing us 2 good players fighting it out? *palms face*
no. two weeks ago they recorded fights, in one bane won and in the other batman won, if batman wins they will show the one where batman won, that's it, the guy didn't purposedly lose

axeman87

Noob
no. two weeks ago they recorded fights, in one bane won and in the other batman won, if batman wins they will show the one where batman won, that's it, the guy didn't purposedly lose
Phew... thats good to know. I didnt want to watch a fight being thrown.

This fight is confirmed to be with no HUD, and a bit longer than the trailers we've been receiving. I looked at the trailers and they are about like 1:20-1:30 minutes each, so I'm expecting the fight to be 2-5 minutes, at max 5 min. There's also no VOs so, it's pure gameplay, being played by the Devs for both Fights.
Okay, I saw that they were averaging longer than the trailers and without VOs, but never saw anything about these fights being HUD-less and played by devs.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
the actual fight sequences we are going to see Friday is most likely related to some secret trips some secret players took recently... im just sayin tho

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The Arena doesn't have the full cast, only 16 characters. How did they decide who would be in the Arena?

I really hope Darkseid is in this game.

I would really like to hear Kevin Smith debate some dudes on the Darkseid vs. Doomsday matchup!